SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Oops. Democrats mix up Alabama and Mississippi
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oops. Democrats mix up Alabama and Mississippi Login/Join 
posted
https://www.al.com/news/index...._mix_up_alabama.html

The Democrats said it was a coding error. Haha

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Well with 57 states, it’s easy to mixed up.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I'm waiting for them to mix up Baja California with Alta California. Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
This kind of mistake could have disastrous results. They could unbalance the entire continent, causing it to tip over.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
Hell, Florida once distributed a tourism map that left off the panhandle. In the 2000 election, NBC found out where the panhandle was after they called Florida for Gore.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Democrats never did good in geography classes.IQ too low.

Posts: 12575 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post