SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma S&W Pistol Poster
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma S&W Pistol Poster Login/Join 
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted
No rules. Just be able to contact in about a week

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6312 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes please!

Posts: 516 | Location: Alaska | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
I'm in.
Carried one as a duty weapon for 10 years.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3141 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Please include me! I have one of those pistols, it's great!

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone to the Dogs
Picture of tomgun
posted Hide Post
Please include me, and thanks for the karma

Posts: 1696 | Location: Lake Tapps, WA. | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Shirley we should have more than four entries.

SIGnature

Posts: 6312 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:

We can, but don't call me Shirley. Pick me! Thanks

Posts: 7450 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
thank you for the opportunity!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
32nd degree
Picture of roarindan
posted Hide Post
Hey Shirley,add me to the list please.

"the world doesn't end til yer dead, 'til then there's more beatin's in store, stand it like a man, and give some back"
Al Swearengen

Posts: 4586 | Location: East Overshoe, second buckle from the top. | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craglawnmanor:
Please include me! I have one of those pistols, it's great!

Same here!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I carried the 6904 for a good bit, saved my beautiful butt from being stabbed in the ambulance one night in Birmingham.

Posts: 465 | Location: Pell City, AL. U.S. | Registered: December 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm in, and don't call me Shirley.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30643 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
IN...carried a 5906 for a while. Before it was cool. In a fanny pack for crying out loud. I was not...normal.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5050 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jman78
posted Hide Post
I would like to be considered as well!

Big fan of Smith and Wesson semi autos!!

Posts: 178 | Location: St. Petersburg FLorida | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
I’m in. Thanks for the chance!

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3963 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Shirley appears to be feeling a little surly!

Call me anything, as long as I'm included.

Thanks!

Posts: 6454 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Bump for more Shirleys

SIGnature

Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Last chance to get in on it

SIGnature

Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
Luvin' the 3rd Gen goodness. Please include me. Thanks!

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Karma closed. Winner coming soon. Asigning each entrant a number as they signed on.
A blind draw if the numbers marked on marbles positioned the entrants. For example entrant 1 drew position 12. Seriously flipped Ike dollar eliminated right at 1/2 the positions. Heads you stay, tails you're out.
A second round of flips narrowed the field to three positions.
Back to the marbles the three positions were assigned new positions. 1-2-3.
Then with 10 rolls of a die from a cup where position 1 got a point with a 1or4, 2 a point with 2or5, 3 a point with 3or6. After 9 rolls, each position was tied at three points each. One last roll will name the winner.......

SIGnature