SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Black Rifle Coffee varieties
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Rifle Coffee varieties Login/Join 
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
I do the supply drop with occasional additions of murdered. I like them all.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Benny 6, thanks posting that list. It’s the answer many of us needed.

Posts: 1447 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Trophy Husband
Picture of C L Wilkins
posted Hide Post
Interesting chart. Once upon a time I used to service the roaster controls at a local coffee company. Always the same beans, different temperatures. This is all done in batches. Once the roaster gets up to a certain temperature, the beans were quenched with five gallons of water and the gas turned off. Not much later (seconds) the batch it emptied into the "stirrer" to cool the beans further. Pretty interesting process. This is how it was done commercially. I am sure that there other methods.

Posts: 3200 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post