SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ford F350 fans updated with BedRug
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ford F350 fans updated with BedRug Login/Join 
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by C-Dubs:
Hard to tell from the pics, but what sort of wheel well protection does it come with.

My F150 is now 10 years old, and the only rust on it is around the wheel wells. Wish I would've put some sort of fender flares or wheel well mud guards on there years ago

The rear wheel wells on my Lariat didn't come with liners, but I believe they were an option. Maybe they are standard on the Platinum?

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

The BedRug is a great product, and especially useful if you intend to haul your dogs in the bed. It gives them a "grip" when you brake or accelerate. I've had one truck (an F250) with a BedRug and ARE cap, and it was perfect for the dogs.

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ffips:
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
Bump looking for more ideas and input.

I will humbly submit a recommendation for a Peragon tonneau cover. I just put one on my Titan and really like it.

How about some pics? Did you install it? What do you like best about it?

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
very nice, I love my bedrug would buy another for my next truck.

Posts: 5594 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bump looking for more ideas and input.

I really like my super bumper as protection and as a step for reaching into the bed.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Snip.

Snip.

How about some pics?
My install pics:

Some of their customer's photos.

Did you install it? Yes. My wife helped set the assembled frame on the truck (two person process). There are truck specific instructions and a general installation series of videos by Peragon. It took about 3 hours to install, but I was working slowly and checking things multiple times.

What do you like best about it?
  • American made
  • Good price point
  • Excellent customer service, they called on day of delivery to make sure it arrived without damage. They also helped via phone and email to finalize adjustments.
  • It is a good blend of a roll up style and the bak flip style
  • It doesn't loose the bedspace of the roll up can style
  • It doesn't block the rear window like a bak flip.
  • Signing up on the f150 board got me a free upgrade.
  • Impressed with water resistance

More info at their website.

edited to add photos

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ffips,

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Attempted to send email to profile, but it bounced.

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Attempted to send email to profile, but it bounced.

Sent you one. Thx

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post