SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I was paid for my chivalry, by witnessing the most beautiful sunrise. (May your Monday be awesome)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I was paid for my chivalry, by witnessing the most beautiful sunrise. (May your Monday be awesome) Login/Join 
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted
I wake up early every day, before sunrise. My wife wakes up a little later and I make her coffee. This happens every day. Today I was rewarded for my chivalry. This may be the most beautiful sunrise I have seen.
Please enjoy and I hope it makes your Monday better.

The photos are not altered or photoshopped in any way. I just grabbed my iPhone, went outside and snapped the pics from the front porch.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice.
Rainy, gray and cold here but I'm on 1st shift now as of today so my spirits are high.
Enjoy the day.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Very rewarding! Nice picture!

Tony

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5373 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Very nice pictures! thanks for them. It is cloudy, rainy here with projections that vary from light rain to gulley washing, frog strangling rain.

Have to leave in a few minutes to go work out. Be interesting to see if I get swamped trying to get from the car to the gym.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Beautiful sunrise indeed thanks for sharing, where is it?

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7039 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
Ahhhhhhh! Very nice, thank you!

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
My alter ego...Sunrise :-)

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Wife woke me up a few weeks ago on a Saturday after a long week/day on my only day off in a while. I was grumpy as hell until I walked out and saw this.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ridewv:

Cottonwood Arizona

Jesse, that’s one heck of a nice sunrise. Hard to have a bad day when it starts like that.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
quote:
Originally posted by ridewv:

Cottonwood Arizona

Beans, We just spent a week in Goodyear and commented on the sunrises/sunsets there. We don't see them too much in NW Montana as the mountains hide the horizen at our house.
Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4214 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post