SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Roy Moore wins primary over Luther Strange
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Roy Moore wins primary over Luther Strange Login/Join 
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
and that this is how the God Damned Commies roll,

We see it over and over and over.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I wonder if these crack WaPo reporters will follow Corfman over the next year and see if she comes into sudden wealth.

Posts: 19563 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
This is the GDC's new playbook. No doubt in my mind. Future Republican candidates will be hit with these kinds of allegations, and most, if not all, will be fake.

Q

Posts: 26342 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
John McCain tweets

"The allegations against Roy Moore are deeply disturbing and disqualifying. He should immediately step aside and allow the people of Alabama to elect a candidate they can be proud of."

https://twitter.com/SenJohnMcC...s/928709913953624066

Does McCain have some psychological hang up where he gets off on surrendering ?

Posts: 19563 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
McCain should take his own advice. Every word uttered is just more proof that he could care less about the American people. I would love to see some allegations drop against him. From "unnamed sources" would be fine.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
When I lived in Arizona as a child John McCain touched my peepee. Eww gross! I guess he is going to have to step down and let Arizona elect someone they can be proud of.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
When I lived in Arizona as a child John McCain touched my peepee. Eww gross! I guess he is going to have to step down and let Arizona elect someone they can be proud of.

I hate to admit this, but I saw him do it.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Wouldn't surprise me if McConnel and the RNC were involved in this...

Posts: 1218 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
McConnell was one of the jackasses whose immediate reaction was to say that Moore should drop out of the race. If what I read was correct, it may not even be possible to drop out of the race at this point.

ETA: Ah, I beg your pardon. He qualified what he said by adding "if these allegations are true".

http://www.washingtonpost.com/...85c7f4512_story.html

Well, Pushing Turtle, do you think we might wait until we have something substantially more solid than accusations before speculating that the candidate might be in a position where he should drop out of the race? I'm starting to think that old cracker truly does scare McConnell and Co. in the same way Trump does. Either that or several Republican Senators were unwary enough to get trapped by being asked "if the allegations are true, should Moore drop out of the race?".

(Helpful hint - the correct answer is "This accusation was made in the middle of a hotly contested election race, and it was made several years after the fact. I don't see any useful purpose in speculating about that now.")

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
I would love to see some allegations drop against him. From "unnamed sources" would be fine.

http://truthuncensored.net/joh...iar-and-fraud-video/

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I sure hope people think through the logic of this as they hear the allegations against Moore.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19645 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I don't mean to disparage Alabama, but if anyone here is from there, how common are allegations like this in Alabama politics these days?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
And I’m sure you’ve all seen the outrage, the demands for resignation, etc from McCain and McConnel over the ongoing trial of Bob Menendez...

Nope, crickets.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
And I’m sure you’ve all seen the outrage, the demands for resignation, etc from McCain and McConnel over the ongoing trial of Bob Menendez...

Nope, crickets.

Because they're saying "There, by the grace of a rat, go I".

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BOATTRASH1:
Wouldn't surprise me if McConnell and the RNC were involved in this...

Yes... the establishment fears Roy Moore.

quote:
John McCain tweets

"The allegations against Roy Moore are deeply disturbing and disqualifying. He should immediately step aside and allow the people of Alabama to elect a candidate they can be proud of."

and McCain has long been a Democrat tool.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm sick of hearing of this guy. Really, really tired of hearing about Roy Moore. I do not fucking care.

I'm inclined to lock any threads concerning him. Sick to death of seeing his fucking name and I do not care what happens to him, personally or publicly. I am officially full up.

Posts: 107498 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Note that this guy isn't calling these women liars and saying he didn't do it. He's just blaming the usual suspects. The media, Democrats, etc.
He's bad news and will cost the Republicans a Senate seat.
He's not a principled conservative with lots of good ideas and a track record of getting things done.
He's a nut case that fights all the wrong battles.

Posts: 9493 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Moore's an unrepentant Confederate who rejects the role of the federal government and in doing so pisses on the souls of 700,000 Americans who died in the Civil War.
And I don't know for sure, but he may also be a child sex offender.

Posts: 1400 | Location: Butte, Mont. | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MTJbyrd:
Moore's an unrepentant Confederate who rejects the role of the federal government and in doing so pisses on the souls of 700,000 Americans who died in the Civil War.
And I don't know for sure, but he may also be a child sex offender.

What?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Roy Moore is a kook of immeasurable proportions.

If these allegations don't sink him, maybe a tornado will whisk his crazy ass away.

Just about anything, short of murder or the like, would be acceptable to make him go away

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post