SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More than 100 shots fired in Tuscaloosa parking deck during fight between 2 females; suspects sought
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More than 100 shots fired in Tuscaloosa parking deck during fight between 2 females; suspects sought Login/Join 
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Russ59:
Judging by the rims on the Chevy, I'm guessing rouge Boy Scouts sticking up for former Girl Scout girlfriends.

Those rims cost more than the driver's education.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Judging by the rims on the Chevy, I'm guessing rouge Boy Scouts sticking up for former Girl Scout girlfriends.
Were the Boy Scouts red? (I'm betting you meant "rogue", not "rouge".)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Were the Boy Scouts red? (I'm betting you meant "rogue", not "rouge".)

flashguy

LOL. My wife drives a rouge Rogue.

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post