SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    USA Today posts a video about the AR 15 and it's every bit as ridiculous as you would imagine
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

USA Today posts a video about the AR 15 and it's every bit as ridiculous as you would imagine Login/Join 
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
If they had one with a vibrator, it could make love AND war!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
The small ones are definitely the worst.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8657 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I guess dildos aren't permitted on Twitter, which is deliciously ironic.

quote:
Originally posted by wrightd:
errr, ferrets, or dildos?

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Yes, the ferret box sounds better all the time, although I think it might adversely affect the balance of the rifle.

Maybe a small ferret. Small but fierce.

Honey Badger.....Go Big or Go Home!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
This thread... I'm dying...
Big Grin

I really love how people can now publicly call out media outlets on their bull shit.

Posts: 5130 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I guess dildos aren't permitted on Twitter, which is deliciously ironic.

quote:
Originally posted by wrightd:
errr, ferrets, or dildos?

Everything is a dildo if your brave enough.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
But only one thing can be a ferret, no matter how brave you are. You got to have a genuine ferret, an honest-to-God furry little sumbitch, ready to tear off the faces of your enemies. That's a fact.

You'll want what we refer to as a three o'clock in the morning ferret. That's one you can rouse out of a sound sleep and it's up to full speed in no time. Costs a little extra, but hey, buy quality and cry once, right?

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
quote:
A Photoshopper's dream. Replace the chainsaw with a dildo.

Hey, it's a "possible" modification.

How 'bout, instead of a bayonet, you attach a little box with angry bees in it and gunfire will make the bees even more angry and then you release them? What about a larger box with a ferret in it?

Hey, it's "possible".

He called it the ANTIFA attachment:
IMG_20171108_220755 by David Holder, on Flickr

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3588 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
They are pretty fearsome...especially when they've got their mad on...

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maladat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xwesler:
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
the 12 gauge either.

That one actually exists. I remember seeing it a few years ago.

The Masterkey

Rail mounted chainsaws actually exist, too, despite being unbelievably stupid. https://www.panaceax.com/weaponized-chainsaw/

The Masterkey actually serves a real-life purpose, though.

Posts: 6319 | Location: CA | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bama.. those were hilarious.

Posts: 2692 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
HK is coming (no pun intended) out with a quick detachable (strap on) model to be released in a few days (this is an artist rendition)...

It's code named "Blau geäderten throbber"...

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoseyWales2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
An AR 15 that also burns fossil fuels? That's a level of evil I could never even have imagined!

This is the winning quote of the day. I love it. Two thumbs up. Smile

----------------------------------
"These things you say we will have, we already have."
"That's true. I ain't promising you nothing extra."

Posts: 578 | Location: Missouri | Registered: October 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
“Sharks with fricken laser beams attached to their heads!”

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bionic218:
quote:
What about a larger box with a ferret in it?

Nope, the Hague Convention 1899 mandated the use of ferrets as an underslung weapon enhancement both cruel and unusual.

To whom? Cool

This thread made my morning, but now everyone on my train is looking at me like I'm more than a little craz. Big Grin

Posts: 7069 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
the fun continues.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why not an entire set of yard implements? Don't just stop at the chainsaw.

Would love to have one with a leaf blower, hedge trimmer, weed eater, Etc

My homeowner's association would love to see me out working in the yard with those

Posts: 5298 | Location: S.E. NC | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Can I get a steampunk AR - maybe with a coal-fired steam plant running a chimney sweep or time machine or something.

Or, how about a dental drill? THAT would strike fear into anybody who's ever been to a dentist. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21839 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LimaCharlie
posted Hide Post
I find if you don't feed the ferret for about three days before use, it is far more effective.

U.S. Army, Retired

Posts: 3725 | Location: Northwest Oregon | Registered: June 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like one with a Muhammad Ali attachment!)

Posts: 11 | Registered: November 09, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post