SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    USA Today posts a video about the AR 15 and it's every bit as ridiculous as you would imagine
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

USA Today posts a video about the AR 15 and it's every bit as ridiculous as you would imagine Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted
Yes, you too can attach a chainsaw bayonet to your AR!

Video at the link:
https://twitter.com/USATODAY/s...s/928343873000054784

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
How handy is that

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Nothing to laugh at, when the media speaks the average Joe, believes it...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8354 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
A Photoshopper's dream. Replace the chainsaw with a dildo.

Hey, it's a "possible" modification.

How 'bout, instead of a bayonet, you attach a little box with angry bees in it and gunfire will make the bees even more angry and then you release them? What about a larger box with a ferret in it?

Hey, it's "possible".

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
I don’t believe I’ve seen the chainsaw add on before, the 12 gauge either.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
All I know is that I want this t-shirt!

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Wow,
I could play Gears of War for real!

It could come in handy in my front yard though.....

Posts: 5028 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
An AR 15 that also burns fossil fuels? That's a level of evil I could never even have imagined!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Ray Bradbury, " The Martian Chronicles".

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Twitter has been destroying USA Today so they released a clarification.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313...-an-instant-classic/

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Didn't use a chainsaw. Got it, thx. Roll Eyes

In terms of their firearms knowledge, these people are in the "shoulder thing that goes up" category.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
Twitter has been destroying USA Today so they released a clarification.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313...-an-instant-classic/

Here are a few of the good ones Big Grin

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
BWAHAAAHAAAHAHHH...breathe....BWAHHAHHHHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
BWAHAAAHAAAHAHHH...breathe....BWAHHAHHHHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Right with you there. That's funny stuff right there. I don't care who you are!

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Haha! Those are great. You really have to love people sometimes.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
the 12 gauge either.

That one actually exists. I remember seeing it a few years ago.

The Masterkey

----------
The first 100 people to make it out alive...get to live.

Posts: 1277 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
What the heck, a couple more...

The light saber attachment:

And the Taco Bell model:

- John Adams

It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Now that's funny.

I'd like one with a Muhammad Ali attachment please.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

From the Twatter feed.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Top Gun Supply
posted Hide Post
Hmmmm, I am thinkin' black friday special.

https://www.topgunsupply.com

SIG SAUER Dealer and Parts Distributor

Posts: 10339 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post