SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    They just lifted a lockdown at my kid’s school about 30 minutes ago.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

They just lifted a lockdown at my kid’s school about 30 minutes ago. Login/Join 
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted
Apparently, two males in their late teens or early 20’s were seen wondering around outside the school with a rifle. No shots fired but LEO presence looking for them and searching the school. Open carry by a school? Not the most intelligent thing to do. Roll Eyes

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BB61:
Apparently, two males in their late teens or early 20’s were seen wondering around outside the school with a rifle. No shots fired but LEO presence looking for them and searching the school. Open carry by a school? Not the most intelligent thing to do. Roll Eyes

Geez... where was this?

Posts: 4585 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:
quote:
Originally posted by BB61:

Geez... where was this?

Utah.

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
Used to walk right by the school with our 22s and shotguns all the time heading into our favorite woods.

Of course, that was then, this is now.
I feel sorry for the kids of today.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4581 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
These days, two guys walking around with a B.B. gun, toy, or dark stick near a school are going to trigger something like this.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15573 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post