SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Rapper XXXTentacion be dead
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rapper XXXTentacion be dead Login/Join 
Picture of BrianC
posted Hide Post
There's an opening the the rap community!

Another one will be opening up tomorrow, no doubt.

"Television is called a medium because nothing on it is well done." -- Fred Allen

Posts: 11139 | Location: Here. Now. | Registered: August 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Put me in the “hope the car is ok” crowd
quote:
XXXTentacion (born Jahseh Onfroy)
I’d change my name too if this was my given name. 110% sure I wouldn’t change it to be dumber though.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tatortodd,

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23249 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
I was going to attend his vigil this evening. Then I remembered that I promised my wife that I would scrub the toilets. Next time.

Posts: 1979 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
He got killified, fo' sure.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
XXXtinct.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Copefree:
XXXtinct.

Bon Mot!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironmike57:
I was going to attend his vigil this evening. Then I remembered that I promised my wife that I would scrub the toilets. Next time.

You didn't miss much. Apparently there was some thuggery, rioting, wilding. SOP from that particular crowd.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WaterburyBob:
I've been looking around all day, but I just can't find any fucks to give ...

Not only do I not give a shit, I never heard of him in the first place. But then I am only an old fart whose music preferences seem to be much earlier Country, John Denver etc. Or, in a pinch some Benny Goodman.

What these knotheads call music is nothing more than overly loud crap, pushing assaults on various people, especially on cops.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Cops fire rubber bullets, tear gas to disperse crowd at XXXTentacion memorial
By David K. Li June 20, 2018 | 2:40am
+++LINK+++

MORE ON:
XXXTENTACION
Rapper XXXTentacion appeared to die immediately
XXXTentacion was urged to beef up security before murder
'Cash me outside' girl breaks down over XXXTentacion's death
XXXTentacion's ex-girlfriend says she was booted from memorial
Cops fired rubber bullets and tear gas to disperse hundreds of rap fans who took over a central Los Angeles neighborhood Tuesday to pay final respects to slain hip hop artist XXXtentacion.

At least 300 people — many carrying candles or lit cellphones — filled a stretch of Melrose Avenue shortly before 8 p.m.

But as time passed, some of the mourners became rowdy, climbing onto building roofs and swarming passing cars, the LA Times said.

They also threw rocks at nearby police, KABC-TV reported.

Officers eventually fired tear gas, pepper-spray balls and rubber bullets to disperse the crowd, according to both media outlets.

There was no permit for the memorial.

“We’re going to try to have them safely leave and try to get the street back in order,” said LAPD officer and spokesman Tony Im.

Posts: 4410 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GGF
posted Hide Post
Let's wrap it up with a rap song we can git with!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4hGSR5njZE

GGF

Posts: 698 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
Damn, I was in LA until Saturday. If I'd known he was going to get killified I would have waited around...

I did get to see a stereotypical LA police chase. I literally got dumber listening to the newcasters. I turned the sound down. The only good thing was they let the guy off himself on live TV and didn't even realize what he had done.

For Sale: used GMC Sierra work truck previously owned by U-Haul. Good shape, needs new headliner...

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
And I care, why?

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Cops fired rubber bullets and tear gas to disperse hundreds of rap fans

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15716 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bees dead, man. Watch the grammar!

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
He looked ok for getting blasted. Too bad he didn’t get to ride those motos. Wonder what he was buying

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21105 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Daaayuuum...he be dead...

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
It used to be that mining was the most dangerous occupation. Nope, not now. I'm surprised Eminem is still breathing.

Jim
No big cat proctologist is still #1.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
Yawn. I probably won’t sleep more than 8 or 9 hours tonight worrying about them...

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post