SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Rapper XXXTentacion be dead
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rapper XXXTentacion be dead Login/Join 
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
He was currently awaiting trial on charges including domestic battery, aggravated battery and false imprisonment against his pregnant girlfriend stemming from 2016.

According to the "Miami New Times," his ex Geneva Ayala's depositions "detail a pattern of regular, torturous abuse that summer, with daily verbal attacks and physical incidents every three or four days."

According to Ayala's statement, he beat her at times, choked her, broke clothes hangers on her legs, threatened to chop off her hair or cut out her tongue, pressed knives or scissors to her face, and held her head under water in their bathroom while promising to drown her.

Save the taxpayer some money, he did.

Posts: 9041 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bought a 239 magazine for $10, got banned for free.
posted Hide Post
Rapper rapped up.

Posts: 279 | Location: West TN | Registered: February 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
His cord was cut too short.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Another one taken from us way too soon.

Rising rapper Jimmy Wopo shot dead in Pittsburgh

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

"His attorney, Owen Seman"...

he he

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:

AK tattooed on his face is a nice touch.
It matches his shirt.

Posts: 22907 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Pluribus Unum
Picture of JRC
posted Hide Post
Yup, he dead.

Posts: 1407 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
I feel as if the right guys are dying, but for the wrong reasons.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
All the tattoos mean the same thing: Idiot.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Tattoo:
"17" on forehead- His birthday wish when he turned 13 was to be dead at the age of 18, so it would be his last year on earth.

He lived three years past his stated warranty. He has no room to complain.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
quote:

Wopo's manager Taylor Maglin confirmed the death Monday, saying in a Facebook post, "I lost my brother today and it's the worst feeling in the world."

No, that “worst feeling” is that you lost your meal ticket and cash cow.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
It used to be that mining was the most dangerous occupation. Nope, not now. I'm surprised Eminem is still breathing.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
Two of our finest gone. Trump needs to order that flags be lowered to half mast. We need a chance to grieve.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
What a friggin' Shame...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8354 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Felon. XCon.

Good riddance dirtbag.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogB:
Two of our finest gone. Trump needs to order that flags be lowered to half mast. We need a chance to grieve.

Don't worry, all the thugs will be wearing their pants at half mast in remembrance.

Posts: 5738 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
I was just talking about this assclown perhaps two weeks ago.... said this guy would be dead in a couple of years. I was wrong. Apparently he was going to be dead within a couple of weeks.

I should go buy a lottery ticket.

This is the scumbag that hung a white kid in one of his videos, becuase well, he white.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of indigoss
posted Hide Post
Such a tragic loss...the time and effort of EMS personnel to transport, the fuel used and even sheets on the gurney. With most “super stars” the key is stay relevant but with rap artists the key is to stay alive....lol....good riddance!

Posts: 1278 | Location: West Palm Beach, FL | Registered: June 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
I've been looking around all day, but I just can't find any fucks to give ...

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16514 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post