SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Rapper XXXTentacion be dead
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rapper XXXTentacion be dead Login/Join 
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted
Story

"Rapper XXXTentacion was fatally shot on Monday as he was leaving a motorcycle dealership north of Fort Lauderdale, Florida, TMZ reports.

The Broward County Sheriff’s Office told PEOPLE that authorities could not confirm XXXTentacion (born Jahseh Onfroy) was the victim but that they had responded to a shooting at a Deerfield Beach motorsports dealer.

The shooting was first reported at 3:57 p.m., according to the sheriff’s office.

Sheriff’s officials said later Monday afternoon that the victim in that altercation had died after being hospitalized. The victim was described as an adult male but further information was not immediately released."

"In his few years in the spotlight, the 20-year-old Florida native saw national success as a rapper as well as several high-profile run-ins with the law, including allegations he was abusive."

Found on web: what XXXTentacion's tattoos mean meant:

""17" on forehead- His birthday wish when he turned 13 was to be dead at the age of 18, so it would be his last year on earth.

Numb- Represents how for a period of his life, he couldn't really feel anything.

Alone- Representing his ideology that you're always alone; nobody will know your full story, and what you think and feel, only you.

Six dots around his eye- The chapters of his life, the specific "chapters" are unknown.

Broken heart next to his eye- "Revenge" logo/self explanatory.

Elephant on his neck- Some say it represents how he's the "elephant in the room", others say it represents how, like an elephant, he is passive but aggressive when provoked.

"Cleopatra" on his chest- Cleopatra is his mother's name.

WRAC on hand- Wing Ridden Angel Cynthia(?)

"Aiden" on arm- Aiden is his brother's name.

Two masks on his arm- His split/two personalities.

"Wing Ridden angel"- Reference to an ex(?)

"VR"- 'Very Rare.'

"MO"- Members Only.

"Fuck purpp" - Some beef he had with SPACEGHOSTPURPP (Thanks to JingoAli)

The following are either unknown or just self explanatory:

"KILL ME" on hand "Frown" on finger "DEAD" spread across four fingers "Cry baby" "Loyalty" on jaw A moon. BAD VIBES on his eyelids."

:yawn:

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Bye.

Q

Posts: 26349 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Well, can't say that I'll miss him.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
In the truest sense of the word ... who?!?

BTW, HTF do you pronounce that name? “Exxtentashion”.

Posts: 5071 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Gangsta rapper dead!!!! The hell you say.

SHOT .... MURDERED YOU SAY!!!! Nooooo, what are the odds?

I do always chuckle at these because I think of Chris Rock talking about Tu PAC releasing albums long after his death with clues to who killed him since killing a rapper.....nobody cares.

“It was a nigga named Kevin with a MAC11” cracks me up.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
I YouTube’d a story on this to figure out how his name is prounced and up popped raw footage of the crime scene. Fair warning, dead body (no blood/gore though):

Posts: 5071 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
oh the humanity!

Posts: 7349 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Another nuclear brain surgeon lost, he was just turning his life around.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Everyone in that video just rushed to his aid, didn't they?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16069 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
What a tragedy. His life cut short by a year before he wanted it to end.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19646 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Terrible news.

Wink

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Terrible news.

Wink

I think I'm going to call my boss and ask what our bereavement policy is. I don't think I'll be able to work today.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
So sad.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
St. Peter: "Name?"

XXXTentacion: "Ex Ex Ex Ten Tassy On"

St. Peter: "Uh-huh."

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
Hope the car is ok.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4617 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
I'm shocked. Shocked I say. Roll Eyes

Posts: 7069 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Natural Selection.

Posts: 2770 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Never heard of him. Don't care. Next.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Hope the window of that i8 wasn't shot out.

Now that would be a shame.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12402 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post