SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cambridge OH Gun Show, Sept. 29-30
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cambridge OH Gun Show, Sept. 29-30 Login/Join 
posted
The Cambridge Gun Show will be Sept. 29-30 at the Pritchard Laughlin Civic Center, 9-5 on Saturday and 9-3 on Sunday. Over 140 tables of quality guns and sporting equipment. Buy, sell, trade. Admission is just $5, free admission if you join the NRA or renew a membership at the show. 12 and under are free. More info at Heritage Gun Shows

"Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet." Gen. James Mattis, USMC

Posts: 82 | Registered: May 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I know gunshows are a bit out of vogue lately, but the Son & I go once in a while.

This weekend we bought a Browning Hi-Power 9mm with SN A57x. That dates it to 1944-45 according to my research.

It’s in nice shape for the age, 2 mags and a holster. The seller was liquidating some of his collectibles. It was most excellent with 3 mags of ammo for testing.

Posts: 6158 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think we went to that one once a couple years ago.
It is a long way for me to go.
Our Tri-State Gun collectors shows start again the 1st of Oct. We have good turnouts.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SD, I bought a Browning(FN) Hp years ago.

I took it to a guy who specialized in German guns and he said mine was early 50s..50-53.

He wanted to buy it right off and offered a good price. I bought the gun in 1977 used of course.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You never know what you'll find at a gun show...Come check this one out, we've got 140+ tables of good stuff. No licorice or stuffed animals, just good guns and such.

"Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet." Gen. James Mattis, USMC

posted Hide Post
P.S. we still give away a gun at every show! Each paid admission gets one entry in the gun drawing.

ALSO, don't forget to vote for candidates that support the 2A!

Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
sounds like a show I went to one time out in the northern neck of Va area,

small show, doubt it was 100 tables,
few dealers I knew, lots I did not, and not any garbage or junk,
all nice firearms, parts, vintage stuff etc,

and some damn good eats,

I'll be at Chantilly that weekend running tables,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We've got 142 tables and we don't let in the stuff that some promoters let in. If you want to buy licorice, the local newspaper, or some other b.s., you won't find them at this show!

Re: the eats, the local Friends of NRA committee has been running the concession for several years now and they do a great job. I had never had a hamburger with a fried egg on it until they came along!