SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Age Range of the Forum
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Age Range of the Forum Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
71% 50 and above. Man, that's a lot of old farts.

I pretty sure that is word for word what I said last time we did this poll.

At just under 40, I for once feel youthful.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

I laughed at this 20 years ago. Now I'm one of the old guys. (60)

Posts: 27956 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
57 and as mature as I need to be for the task at hand!

:^)

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7179 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
73 and if I knew I would live this long, I would have taken better care of myself.

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1324 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
I’m still in my 30s for a little over a year. I’m sure 40 won’t be too bad.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Am I the youngest guy on the forum @ 28?

-----------------------
be safe.

Posts: 260 | Location: DFW, Texas | Registered: June 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...do justly, love
mercy, walk humbly...
posted Hide Post
53 and counting!

Posts: 741 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Physically 70 but the jury is still out on mentally Smile

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Old enough to know better, young enough to (sometimes) not care...

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1211 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spiff_P239:
I’m still in my 30s for a little over a year. I’m sure 40 won’t be too bad.

Never under estimate the power of birthdays evenly divisible by 10 Big Grin I've had a few.

Posts: 7551 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I qualify for Medicare in 15 months.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad. ~Brian O’ Driscoll

Posts: 1453 | Location: Back to the Island in MS | Registered: May 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm 43 & a girl. I don't know how to do a poll, but I wonder how many females are on here & their ages.

Posts: 537 | Registered: March 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
35. Or I’m 29 for the 6th year in a row. It depends on the time of day or how drunk I am.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicHorse:
I'm 43 & a girl. I don't know how to do a poll, but I wonder how many females are on here & their ages.

At the top tool bar hit New > Poll. Then fill out the options. I’d be curious to see the results. It seems like the number of women is increasing, which is a very good thing.

It means women’s tolerance levels are increasing. Smile

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've got mental
blue balls now
Picture of tlbailey1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MagicHorse:

I wonder too, but I'm smart enough to know that a man should never ask a woman how old she is. Wink

Posts: 6847 | Location: Idaho | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
31 years old here, for a couple more months. Being one of the long time youngsters, I often think about what SF will be like in 20, 30, 40 years... if I make it that long.

quote:
Originally posted by ShneaSIG:
Well, I was 20 when I joined!

Me too, in preparation for my 21st birthday present to myself. Crazy that was over 11 years ago now...

quote:
Originally posted by barsad0:

I'd be surprised if 28 is the youngest. Hopefully a lot of people respond to the poll. This thread pops up from time to time and I always find in interesting.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2445 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSauerP226:
31 years old here, for a couple more months. Being one of the long time youngsters, I often think about what SF will be like in 20, 30, 40 years... if I make it that long.

quote:
Originally posted by ShneaSIG:
Well, I was 20 when I joined!

Me too, in preparation for my 21st birthday present to myself. Crazy that was over 11 years ago now...

quote:
Originally posted by barsad0:

I'd be surprised if 28 is the youngest. Hopefully a lot of people respond to the poll. This thread pops up from time to time and I always find in interesting.

Same here! I registered after I saw my first Sig at a gunshop while shopping for my 21st birthday present to myself.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3514 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
31 years old here, for a couple more months. Being one of the long time youngsters, I often think about what SF will be like in 20, 30, 40 years... if I make it that long....

... I'd be surprised if 28 is the youngest. Hopefully a lot of people respond to the poll. This thread pops up from time to time and I always find in interesting.

It's weird that we have only one twenty-something based on the poll so far.

Otherwise, we are at 474 votes right now and the curve has held pretty consistent for the last 180-200 or so votes. The percentages have not varied much since then, so I am guessing we are pretty close to an accurate picture on the age ranges.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Ya I imagine the percentages pretty accurately depict the age ranges. It is kind of weird we are only up to 2 in the 20's. Seems we've had a few that started at 20, so I imagine there are a few new guys that are very young, maybe they just haven't voted.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2445 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ya I imagine the percentages pretty accurately depict the age ranges. It is kind of weird we are only up to 2 in the 20's. Seems we've had a few that started at 20, so I imagine there are a few new guys that are very young, maybe they just haven't voted.

We just added 3 more votes total since I posted above, but the 20's had a 100% increase! Smile

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will be 85 - 12 Feb.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post