SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cop's Glorious Takedown Of A Man Attacking Police Station With Baseball Bat
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Cop's Glorious Takedown Of A Man Attacking Police Station With Baseball Bat Login/Join 
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Hell... the guy who was throwing bricks at the poice station in newton kansas at least got tazed.

Those were weak swings, gotta put ur hips into it.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Report This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Too bad it wasn't a Theismann like tackle

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Report This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking he just found out why Christopher Jr and the 11 other kids he and Shawkneekey-A have all have last names other than Rivas

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Report This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Dodger fan.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5479 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Oops, fun go.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8341 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Well that was weak. What a goofball!

Posts: 137 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: February 23, 2015Report This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
When did Bobby Boucher enter law enforcement?

Posts: 7354 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
Nice hit! Reminded me of Terry Tate, office linebacker minus the strutting around afterward.

That's what I was thinking.

WHOO!! Big Grin

Posts: 734 | Location: Tucson | Registered: May 21, 2008Report This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by m1009:
Weird. Looked like a kind of half-hearted attempt. Even his swings were pretty weak.

California. Beta male. You expected more?

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Report This Post