SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Portland leftist trash blocking traffic
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Portland leftist trash blocking traffic Login/Join 
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmoid:
For fucks sake, would someone please get their car damaged ( financial loss ) and then sue the living fuck outta that city - PLEASE ?

Bring that shit across the border to Idaho and it will stop
Guaranteed

I grew up in Idaho, and it was that way when I left. Have not been back in years, is it still that way? I.e. they don't accept that shit like a bunch of helpless sheep?

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Only a matter of time till it's one of us:

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, we can expect to see more and more of this civil unrest / civil disorder, given that the 'Crooked One' has recently issued her marching orders for the Progressive reprobates to follow. . .

"You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about. . ."

. . . with the premise that there can only be a return to civility once the God Damned Commies are returned to power.

Wow!

Posts: 3466 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Unfortunately, we can expect to see more and more of this civil unrest / civil disorder, given that the 'Crooked One' has recently issued her marching orders for the Progressive reprobates to follow. . .’You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about’. . ."

That works both ways, bitch.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
Approach me like they did, and I will fucking kill you.

Posts: 1963 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Since law enforcement did nothing the city needs to be LIABLE for ever stitch of damage.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39716 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
I wonder what they would have done if someone stopped an old pick up in the intersection and started power braking until they got a really good smoke roll coming off the rear tires.

I like it.

Or a few good ol' boys in their diesel's brake standing and "rolling coal".

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
I wonder how tough Mr "I'll beat your ass" would have been if 20 or so bikers rolled into that intersection.

Hell, I would throw in a few bucks and all the beer they could drink, just to see that.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
So what would happen, if you were to just park and roll up your windows.

Once they start smashing your windows, are you allowed to shoot?

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
They've come a long way from this:

Posts: 6339 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DetonicsMk6:
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
All those idiots need a bath

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=130_1494526461

OH MY! Thanks for posting that!

Unfortunately, I think those are pro-democracy protestors being hosed down by the communist gov't. But given the REAL oppression and REAL abuses and REAL starvation in Venezuela, then THAT is a good reason to take to the street. These sick punks in Portland have no good excuse.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
I travel often for work - rental cars all the time----my "give a phuq" goes to zero in a rental - so running into this mob won't go well for them. Plus---my permits have me good to go in most of the states I travel----so---do you feel lucky punk?

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ASKSmith:

Where I live, hell yeah. In Portland, no way.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:

It’s all about articulation... especially if there are loved ones with you in the car.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:

It’s all about articulation... especially if there are loved ones with you in the car.

hell ya in nh you would be shot for doing that shit

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
WHERE are the Goddamned police???

There are still quite a number of people who will refuse to be a victim of an uncontrolled mob.

The mobs that escalate from protest to blocking traffic, and then to rioting and violence towards me-and-mine would not end well for them. The stuff of my nightmares would be to defend myself to the point of disabling the car and then emptying magazines before subduing all my attackers.

THIS is why the police need to take action. Orders not to interfere from big city mayors and management is just as negligent as not responding to (other) assaults, robberies, burglaries, or the fire dept ignoring a fire. It is an inexcusable breakdown in government, and demonstrates grave dangers to public safety.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 1991 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
if the cops won't do anything, doesn't that mean that its up to you do do what you need to do?

they've pretty much given up their jobs, so that means that we can take the 'law' into our own hands and get our own justice

really, the police were the hired help and it appears that they've quit

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Right turn, Clyde...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I had a friend that turned his windshield washer sprayers just for these fuggers and as they did the same sort of shit in the OP video he decided to spray his windows (oops). The tough talking SOB’s never expected it.

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
if the cops won't do anything, doesn't that mean that its up to you do do what you need to do?

they've pretty much given up their jobs, so that means that we can take the 'law' into our own hands and get our own justice

really, the police were the hired help and it appears that they've quit

What you have said here makes total sense to me - I find it LOGICAL. However, the real question remains: What would happen to you in a court of law?

It appears that Liberal judges in Liberal areas of the country do NOT believe that individuals have the right to defend themselves. If you're a straight White male, then you are required to take the beat down and just hope and pray you survive.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post