SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Portland leftist trash blocking traffic
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Portland leftist trash blocking traffic Login/Join 
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
WHERE are the Goddamned police???

This is Portland! Such trash are celebrated by the loonies that have taken over there.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
KATU News put this out on twitter:

https://twitter.com/KATUNews/s...789906116609/video/1

In their article, it's interesting that KATU used the headline "Driver pushes through protesters in downtown Portland" not "plowed"

quote:
PORTLAND, Ore. – A driver pushed through a group of protesters in downtown Portland Saturday afternoon. A KATU News photographer captured the incident on camera.

A driver plowed through a group of protesters marching in downtown Portland on Oct. 6, 2018. KATU video

Hundreds of people were marching in the street to protest police use of deadly force a week after officers shot and killed 27-year-old Patrick K. Kimmons.

The driver was in a silver Lexus sedan when he or she drove into the crowd, striking a man and then accelerating down the street.

At the time, the walk sign was on in the crosswalk. In the video, the driver is seen making a right turn into the crosswalk, where the pedestrians had the right of way.

Portland police say they’re aware of the incident. As of 5 p.m. Saturday, neither the driver nor the pedestrian had contacted police.

Anyone who was involved in the incident should contact the Portland Police Bureau at (503) 823-3333. I'm pretty sure the police officer that was watching this go down, isn't going to call the PPB Frown

https://katu.com/news/local/dr...in-downtown-portland

KATU News is no different than CNN Mad

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by beltfed21:
Can you say big can of bear spray!

Can we say FLAME THROWER!?!?!?

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vinnybass:
Note to self:

Get some spray for my go-bag.

On my to do list after watching that crap

Posts: 5299 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Yes they should take this to the Supreme Court.....oh wait.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Yes Elk, yes we can...

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLhWzMOccTg

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
WHERE are the Goddamned police???

Eating dawg nuts over in the corner.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by beltfed21:
Can you say big can of bear spray!

With Bear Spray, you'd need to get out of your vehicle. Also, most of these protesters have milk, or other kind of treatment for the effects of pepper spray.

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
I couldn't watch that crap, my blood pressure would skyrocket and it's not worth it. It's amazing what the left is allowed to get away with and how violent they have become.

True scum bags...!

Posts: 3848 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Going to have to start stocking these in the cars...

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
If the cops won't do their job then they better continue to stay out of the way when the citizens have enough and start shooting these vagina'd roadblocks.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know a family that lives there . The wife is as liberal as they come . And she is brainwashing her daughter to think just like her . There is no doubt in my mind that she was in the thick of all of that . Idiots .

Posts: 3969 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
In this ABC News twitter feed, police in Portland is searching for a senior citizen driver who drove his car thru and past the protestors. Later on he gets out to survey the damage and the animals damage his car more. The guy did not injure anyone Mad

And was he supposed to just stop and let these filthy animals wreck his car and maybe even pull him out of it to beat him to death?

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Wow, truly amazing, the name fits. Her official biography:

"Chief Danielle Outlaw was sworn in as Chief of Police for the Portland Police Bureau on October 2, 2017. She began her career with the Oakland Police Department as an Oakland Police Explorer. As she rose through the ranks to Deputy Chief, she worked in various assignments throughout the Oakland Police Department, including Patrol, Community Services, the Office of Chief of Police, the Criminal Investigation Division, Internal Affairs and the Office of Inspector General.

During her tenure as Deputy Chief, she led the Bureau of Risk Management, Bureau of Field Operations – Two and the Bureau of Services. Outlaw has presented on various topics including Race and Policing, Women in Law Enforcement, Deescalation and Investigation of Use of Force, Building Community Relationships after Controversy, Video Recording in Policing and Early Intervention Systems, and has been asked to provide technical assistance in areas of police accountability and risk management."

https://www.portlandoregon.gov/police/article/657352

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Looks like a good place for the septic tank guy to unload his truck.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5680 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^

Yeessh, she should be driving the Good Humor truck.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
That makes me furious! And the fact the police's hands are tied by the GDC in charge is bullshit! Fuck that place!

...and Seattle, San Francisco...darn near the whole left coast.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10487 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is a leftist's dystopia.

Posts: 12575 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
It's looking like the man at the Charlottesville protests who "killed" a protester was caught up in a situation like this. https://youtu.be/IZqo-vMbxa0 this increases my desire to live as far away from liberal hives as possible.

Posts: 9947 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post