SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Portland leftist trash blocking traffic
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Portland leftist trash blocking traffic Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
From mid-September. I can't even begin to tell you how angry this makes me. Just listen to the self-loathing white trash calling motorists "white supremacists".

I can't even begin to tell you, not publicly, anyway... Mad

WHERE ARE THE GODDAMNED POLICE????

Freaking WHITE TRASH!!! Mad

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
Hell.. where's a terrorist in a box truck when you really need 'em?

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
WHERE are the Goddamned police???

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I saw the video clips last night, my blood pressure went sky high. The heavy set woman with the hood really needs to get her assed handed to her in a bucket "because I told you to" Mad

I heard the police were told to stand down.

Portland is the main reason my wife and I decided Oregon had no future for us.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
If I live near that cesspool I'd have a jacked 4x4 with those train horns installed...

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
According to the story I read on Breitbart, there were police around but they did nothing. We've seen that before....

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
quote:

At around 1:25, it looked to me like there was a motorman parked and off his bike around 20 yards away looking directly at the motorist.

Posts: 7301 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
What we need NOW...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The one cop in the video just watches it all go down. Appears there is no more laws that apply to them and I am sure they got a permit to block the streets. If Republicans did that on the sidewalk, with a permit(if they were even able to get one), how long do you think it would take before they got shut down? The politicians in that state need to be flogged and then tarred/feathered.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
In this ABC News twitter feed, police in Portland is searching for a senior citizen driver who drove his car thru and past the protestors. Later on he gets out to survey the damage and the animals damage his car more. The guy did not injure anyone Mad

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
Can you say big can of bear spray!

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Note to self:

Get some spray for my go-bag.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:...The guy did not injure anyone Mad

"...Police in Oregon said they were searching for a driver seen plowing through a group of demonstrators..."

plow
plou/Submit
verb
gerund or present participle: plowing

(especially of a vehicle) move in a fast and uncontrolled manner.
"the car plowed into the side of a van"
synonyms: crash, smash, career, plunge, bulldoze, hurtle, careen, cannon, run, drive, barrel
"the car plowed into a telephone pole"

He was not "plowing", my turtle moves faster than that while hibernating.

THIS! is plowing!!!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

The mayor has castrated the Portland Police. Not totally their fault.

It's well documented that they have been told not to get involved in this stuff. e.g. when the ICE employees called the cops and the cops wouldn't respond due to some orders from their management.

Those of us who need to go to Portland know to check news reports for "protest activity" before going there. That said, you're pretty much on your own so your own SD is fundamental.

Oh, they are still trying to disarm the police in Portland too, as the Portland State Univ Police are finding out after they shot that drunk asshole who was 3 times the legally drunk limit, as his blood came to 0.24 BAC. link

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
All those idiots need a bath

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=130_1494526461

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This barely qualifies
as news
Picture of 7 Zark 7
posted Hide Post
There's really only one solution for their kind, and that's to kill them all. Period.

Trouble is, the law hasn't caught up with reality yet, and none of us good guys want to rot in prison. So it continues...

So, what's your name, icy? "Stuntman Mike." Stuntman Mike's your name? "You ask anybody." Hey, Warren, who is this guy? "Stuntman Mike". And who the hell is Stuntman Mike? "He's a stuntman."

Posts: 1428 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
It's things like this that make me wish civilians could own flashbangs.

Posts: 12536 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Visited Portland this past weekend for the Blade Show West, knife show. And to visit my two Nieces.

Downtown Portland has gotten so bad; protesters, street people, drug users, the mentally ill, homeless etc. That neither family visits the downtown area unless they have to.

We can all notice a marked uptick in Mexican and Indian/Paki immigrants. Especially the Mexicans, they are everywhere.

Sad that the Police aren't allowed to do their jobs. Another City that will be ruined by liberal politicians.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FN in MT,

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
That does it - gonna buy one of those HD front bumpers with the cattle guard for my truck. Mad

Posts: 22857 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
That makes me furious! And the fact the police's hands are tied by the GDC in charge is bullshit! Fuck that place!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post