SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Portland leftist trash blocking traffic
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Portland leftist trash blocking traffic Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Question to the legal eagles here. If someone was caught in that intersection while police stood by and did nothing, and one of the protesters damaged their car, could they sue the city for the damages?

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Those aren't REAL cops. They are hired goons and thugs who do their commie overloard's bidding.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
For fucks sake, would someone please get their car damaged ( financial loss ) and then sue the living fuck outta that city - PLEASE ?

Bring that shit across the border to Idaho and it will stop
Guaranteed

________,_____________________________
*** Wanna make everything electric? Start with the border wall.

We all live for a little while and then die sooner than we planned.
Your way
or
YAHWEH

Posts: 1302 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Seems that installing a push bumper with multiple, remotely triggered cattle prods would allow you to glide easily through these savages.
I really like the skunk-spray option as well.

I am so glad I don’t live in a leftist controlled shit hole; I could easily see myself getting into trouble defending myself.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I wish I could get out there to beat their mushy commie asses. I’m not just saying that, I honestly would beat their asses if they were closer to me.

Beating the shit out of these commie fucks is what needs to happen.

Where are the Proud Boys at when you need them?

They just make no sense...everything they say and do just makes zero sense.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:

Who needs those fucksticks for anything?

No one, that's who.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
none of us good guys want to rot in prison.

This is the key factor in what is going on right now. We have families, jobs, productive, worthwhile lives. Arrayed against us are malcontent losers who hate their lives and are filled with resentment.

When ya got nothin', you got nothin' to lose....

They would need to ratchet up their violence in ways they are not prepared for. To the point where our lives, our families, are in mortal danger.

But if they did, they would then face a fury they can't imagine.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by parabellum:
WHERE are the Goddamned police???[/QUOTE

I saw this video previously and it showed two motorcycle policemen sitting on their motors watching a block away.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16679 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I wonder how tough Mr "I'll beat your ass" would have been if 20 or so bikers rolled into that intersection.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Air compressor powered train horns.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
WH

ERE are the Goddamned police???

According to Greg Gutfeld on the Five on Fox the Mayor has pulled them off and the citizens are on their own in that area. A gutless wonder liberal.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:

Who needs those fucksticks for anything?

No one, that's who.

Well, when the police and everyone else aren’t doing shit, I’d say let those fucksticks do their thing.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Trash is right. Pretty sad life when you have nothing to do but hang around an intersection blocking traffic.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
WHERE are the Goddamned police???

Apparently, sitting on their ass, watching this clusterfuck, from down the street. Roll Eyes

That cop's about useless.

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Footage of this kind of stuff needs to be agressively used by conservatives in television ads to show the avearage voter what they are in for if these extremist lefties continue to gain power.

We all know how the media helps keep this stuff hidden so that the low information voter will never see it.......

Posts: 326 | Registered: January 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
All those idiots need a bath

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=130_1494526461

OH MY! Thanks for posting that!

Posts: 4809 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I wonder what they would have done if someone stopped an old pick up in the intersection and started power braking until they got a really good smoke roll coming off the rear tires.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post