SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sovereign Citizens gettin' tazed...wth a laugh track
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sovereign Citizens gettin' tazed...wth a laugh track Login/Join 
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Let's play Sovereign Citizens Bingo!

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j_K7K4gs6Q

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
These never get old.

The laugh track is redundant when I’m watching them.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3840 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
These Sovereign citizens proved hours of laughter.

Keep it comin'. Big Grin

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
I have to hand it to you guys that have to deal with people like this.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It wasn't until I heard "GET IT OUT OF ME!" that I recognized my old girlfriend.

Posts: 781 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
That made my day a whole lot better. Thank you.

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Bzzzzztttttt, bark like a dog, squeal like a pig, suffer you wench suffer. Bzzzztttttt.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
My favorite:

"This is pain compliance. It's not supposed to be comfortable. You're under arrest"

"No, I'm not! REEEEEEEEEAP!!!"

Now, that's no way to treat an Article 99 Fruit Loop, is it? Big Grin

"REEEEEEEEAP!!!!!"

She won't remove her bag, so he slices the strap and removes it. Big Grin

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
^^^^That was just beautiful. Poetry, even. That cop made me like California just a little more than I did a moment before. An entire state full of people like him is something I could really enjoy.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Hats off to the officer in Para’s latest video. That man is the definition of patience and restraint.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
High standards,
low expectations
Picture of Surefire
posted Hide Post
My god, these people exist? That girl’s little squeaky voice along with her attitude.....just, yikes.

The reward for hard work, is more hard work arcwelder76, 2013

Posts: 5252 | Location: Edmonton AB, Canada | Registered: July 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lcbjr77
posted Hide Post
These people are nuts, I love how they think they're above the law

----------------------------------
Walther PPS M2

Posts: 1863 | Location: CT | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lcbjr77:
I love how they think they're above the law

As the scholarly lady in that last video so masterfully put it, they expect "all the benefits of being a citizen, without having to follow any of the laws".

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lcbjr77
posted Hide Post
Too bad there wasn't video of her getting tazed... and that other asshat who got tazed by the gentleman in the suit...make me laugh hearing the audio though

----------------------------------
Walther PPS M2

Posts: 1863 | Location: CT | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I would like to buy that Officer a beer. That is pure gold right there.

"No I am not", "you son of a bitch." "you cant do this". Pure gold I tell ya'.

God Bless the men and women of Law Enforcement who have to deal with these people.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I guess the irony escaped the guy who denied United States citizenship yet claimed Constitutional rights. Doofus

The laugh track was great.

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post