SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The official NHL playoff thread
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The official NHL playoff thread Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
WOO HOO ! ! !
PRED's are up TWO games and heading back home to Nashville ! ! !

Posts: 603 | Registered: December 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
C'mon Leafs.....end this already I'd like to go to bed at a decent hour tonight!

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by agony:
C'mon Leafs.....end this already I'd like to go to bed at a decent hour tonight!

Remember the Pens losing in the 5th OT in 2000? Even though it was to the Flyers, I was happy it ended.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrbill345:
quote:
Originally posted by agony:

Remember the Pens losing in the 5th OT in 2000? Even though it was to the Flyers, I was happy it ended.

Yeah that was unbearable. So numb after that one.

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Blackhawks sucking buttermilk. Tough hill to climb.

Posts: 1978 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Frecking caps need to step up their game.

There is one good thing to come from last night.

Chris Brown has to cancel concert for Caps game

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16391 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by comet24:
Frecking caps need to step up their game.

There is one good thing to come from last night.

Chris Brown has to cancel concert for Caps game

Caps sucked except around 12 minutes into the 2nd period and a few other little flurries of shots. Need more shots on goal, need more rebounds and follow up shots, and need to win more faceoffs. I'd give their performance a "C". Frown

PS they were freaking offsides.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Just got back from the Blues/Wild game. It was a lot of fun. The Blues take a big 3-0 lead in the series but who knows? Anything can happen. For some reason the Wild are talking about flying back to Minnesota for the day off and then back here the next day?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: chellim1,

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
PENS PENS PENS! Lead the series 3-0 and rookie star Jake Guentzel has his first hat trick!

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4521 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dbltap
posted Hide Post
Wow, Pens-Jackets what an awesome hockey game.
Maybe the most entertaining game I've watched all
season. That one wore me out.
Go Pens!!!

Posts: 458 | Registered: August 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
The trail of blood Werenski left on the ice...it's like the BJ's playoff hopes being bled dry.

LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!

Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
It was good to see a very happy Fleury interviewed after that game. Pens look solid, even without the drink of the French astronauts.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Maybe Trump can drop a MOAB on the Wild before this goes any further.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8524 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
Who would have thought Zach Kassian would be the star for the Oilers?

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DukeMinski:
WOO HOO ! ! !
PRED's are up TWO games and heading back home to Nashville ! ! !

This is the shocker of the playoffs so far! The Blackhawks are not out of this series by any stretch. They could very well come back to win this one.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8524 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
The Blackhawks are not out of this series by any stretch. They could very well come back to win this one.

I agree. But, the first thing they need to do is SCORE SOME FREAKING GOALS! Mad

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6395 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironmike57:
Blackhawks sucking buttermilk. Tough hill to climb.

I am thinking Coach Qs shelf life might be sooner than later!

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
The Leafs Caps games have been great to watch. I hope history repeats itself again for the Caps - Self destruction.

Posts: 1315 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steelcityfishanddive:
The Leafs Caps games have been great to watch. I hope history repeats itself again for the Caps - Self destruction.

Ditto that! Seriously fast-paced back and forth hockey, but the Caps lost, so it's even sweeter.

And the B's just lost, which makes me just as happy, in part because that chud Chara couldn't get his oversized ass off the ice fast enough and gave up a rush. (Bad non-call on Ryan not withstanding.)

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
The only thing better than a Bruins loss is a Crapitals loss.
Add a first-round loss for Chicago and I'll be a very happy Pens fan.