SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The official NHL playoff thread
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The official NHL playoff thread Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Chicago just took the lead... don't count them out just yet.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23945 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
So many great OT games early in the playoffs.
This Preds v 'Hawks is no exception.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
#scoresberg

Posts: 3657 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Caps won back home ice advantage. Please pick up this one on Friday. Who'd of thought Tom Wilson would have two goals in a game?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
The Wild avoided elimination last night as I figured they would. I expect Chicago to do the same tonight. I can see the Hawks becoming the 5th ever team to come back from being down 3-0 but I dont see it happening for the Wild. They had lapses last night where the Blues dominated large chunks of the game.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8505 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
So much for the haters that said the Pens would go down in 4. Round 2 baby!

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
OOOOOOOOOOOOOH BABY! Big Rangers overtime win!! On to the Garden for game 6!!

Posts: 7069 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
Black Hawks about to be swept. Wow, didn't expect that.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
Smashville!

Posts: 3657 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
I expect Chicago to do the same tonight. I can see the Hawks becoming the 5th ever team to come back from being down 3-0

I can see you're wrong...

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Nashville!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 23945 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craglawnmanor:
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
I expect Chicago to do the same tonight. I can see the Hawks becoming the 5th ever team to come back from being down 3-0

I can see you're wrong...

Me and thousands of other people! Wow!! Eek

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8505 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
Well, that was quick.

Still lots of great hockey to be played.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Nashville. Boo to CBJ for not even making Pittsburgh sweat a little.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
If you had the Predators in four, you lied Wink

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
If you had the Predators in four, you lied Wink

Chicago had 109 points during the season. I don't think too many people saw this coming, but ...
Pekka Rinne! Great goaltending.

-rduckwor

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Yet another OT for the Caps. Fell asleep again and had to watch in the morning. Won't be watching game 6 Frown Have to get up at 2:30AM Monday morning for work Frown

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yet another OT for the Caps.

Congrats to the Caps. This is a great series. Toronto is really giving them a run for their money.

Let's. Go. Blues!

-rduckwor

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
The Blues win in OT and advance to play Nashville in round 2!

The Minnesota Wild put up a good fight.

-rduckwor

Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
I'm surprised Staal played today for the Wild after the fall he took into the endboards in Game 5. St. Louis deserved to win, they were the better team.

Posts: 4493 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post