SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The official NHL playoff thread
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The official NHL playoff thread Login/Join 
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
Whew.
Great regular season, great playoffs.
I'm exhausted once again. Smile

Let's make it six next year!

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
I'm a bitter, bitter man. Great series! Hat tip to the Pens for a terrific performance!

Posts: 3240 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Big props to Murray. He was pretty friggin amazing. Good series from a Nashville guy.

Course I dig the Wings and Caps too but I digress. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
Went to the Pens Viewing party at the arena (they also had a big screen outdoors). Great game & season. I am getting too old for this though. Not sure I can take another Cup run ... but I'm willing to give it a shot. Wink

It will be interesting to see what happens with the expansion draft & free agency coming up.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pensfan
posted Hide Post
Woo-hoo!

Posts: 270 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: April 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
Looks like Fleury will most likely go to LV, unless they opt for a cheaper goalie.

I'm still riding the post-win high today. Smile

And all I can think is...THREEPEAT!!!!

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
Headed in to town for the night and the parade tomorrow. Day drinking with 400,000 like minded individuals. Last year was a blast.

Posts: 1633 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SHOOTIN BLANKS:
Headed in to town for the night and the parade tomorrow. Day drinking with 400,000 like minded individuals. Last year was a blast.

See you there!!

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all you fellow Pens fans and to the Preds for putting one hell of a fight. You are right, you were screwed on that goal but don't worry, you will never get use to it. : )

Now everyone rest and get healthy, we have work to do in a couple of months.

A plan is just a list of things that don't happen.

Posts: 568 | Location: Sault Ste. Marie, MI | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kuisis:
quote:
Originally posted by SHOOTIN BLANKS:

See you there!!

I missed you somehow. I was the guy in the Pens jersey.

Posts: 1633 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
You must have seen me...I was the guy in the away-game white Malkin jersey.

I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
My sister & her friend went. She got to touch the Cup as it was carried by Kris Letang.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
I was the guy with the inflatable Stanley Cup.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
quote:
I was the guy in the away-game white Malkin jersey.

I saw you. Tried to yell "Hi" across the street but the noise was overwhelming.

Had a nice conversation with Jake Guentzels dad though while his truck was stopped.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Maybe we need a new thread... I don't know.
But here's how it looks as we prepare for the playoffs in 2019:

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24108 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maybe we need a new thread...

I agree.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^ Start one, Skins!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24108 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Started one the other day:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/3580093554

BOOYUH!! Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post