SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The official NHL playoff thread
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The official NHL playoff thread Login/Join 
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
Hawks got blown out by the Preds.

I generally dislike Pittsburgh, Philly, Detroit and New York.

So, I guess I'll be rooting for Nashville this year!

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Game on!

Let's go Pens!!!

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Nice shot by Subban.

Let's go anyone but the Pens. Wink

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16397 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Nice shot but no goal!

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
The inconsistency of the officiating in regards to the off sides call is bloody appalling! NHL, make up your mind already and call it all the same!

Posts: 7073 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SgtGold:
The inconsistency of the officiating in regards to the off sides call is bloody appalling! NHL, make up your mind already and call it all the same!

But Bettman said, "The video replay through the coach’s challenge on offside has worked exactly as we hoped it would." Roll Eyes

Also "We take player safety very seriously. In a meaningful double-digit percentage number concussions are down this season."

and "We don't tell the officials to change the standard for the playoffs... We expect the officials to call the rulebook."

Roll Eyes

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
That was a stupid move (penalty) by Neal. One of the reasons the Pens got rid of him.

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Goal Malkin!

Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
So...a goal called back on an offside; that needs to change, challenge the call when it occurs or forget it.

Then a phantom crosscheck in front of the net for a penalty, and a legitimate penalty on Neal.

Nice power play NHL. Bullshit officiating. Let them play the goddamn game.

Posts: 3240 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
So the Pens have managed to get 3 goals deflected off of defenders in 3 different series. May the hockey gods continue to smile on them!

Although I'm worried about this 3-goal lead curse may rear its head again!!

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lets go Pens!!

Keep Americans working, buy American made!

Posts: 709 | Location: western PA | Registered: April 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
Pens got badly outplayed in the 2nd period, no shots on goal.

I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
Pens do not deserve to win this game. I can't recall when I've seen any Penguins team play this badly.

Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
Maata exposed again for game tying goal.

Posts: 1315 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Bout time! Just shoot the damn puck and look a goal.

posted Hide Post
Way to pull some magic out of their ass.

Posts: 1315 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steelcityfishanddive:
Way to pull some magic out of their ass.

No, they had to reach up much further than that.

They didn't deserve the win, at all, well over half the game without a shot on goal. AT least they did well on the shots they did take. Roll Eyes

This series may actually finish me off.

so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
That was one of the worst games I've seen the Pens play in the post-season. Really??!?!? Zero shots for almost 40 minutes? Ridiculous.

The 3 goal curse almost struck again. They need to quit at a 2 point lead if they don't want to play the rest of the game. Sully needs to get it in their heads that a big lead almost always gets them in trouble.

Looks like they figured out Rinne though.
It's gonna be a good series.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Go Pens! Go!

posted Hide Post
2 games down baby. LET'S GO PENS!