SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Woke Chick Tries to Spook Police Horse. Karma ensues.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woke Chick Tries to Spook Police Horse. Karma ensues. Login/Join 
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Well ain't that a kick in the head.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Texas Bob C.:
Well ain't that a kick in the head.

Couldn't have said it better...

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16248 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:

Couldn't have said it better...

Well done, sir.

Posts: 8575 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
Good! I hope it hurt a lot!!

This one never gets old (it’s the gif of a ‘protester’ reaching out to touch the tear-gas launcher of a French Police Officer) -

https://images.app.goo.gl/jpV3SKCKMwkpaGT56

I've just watched that about a hundred times.

Posts: 11302 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
That clip is several years old.

I remember seeing a long time ago. It was from Queens University Homecoming in Toronto not a protest. I doubt woke had anything to do with it...more like drunk idiot.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
I doubt woke had anything to do with it...

My point exactly: It happened in Canada in 2016 at a celebration having nothing to do with being “woke” or protesting against the police about the events in America of four years later.

If someone wants to get some yucks because a naïve young woman doesn’t know the dangers of approaching and slapping a horse from behind, and whose motives are completely unknowable at this point, have your fun, but the title of this thread is as fake and misleading as the news most people listen to.

And as for the research that might have revealed the actual source and original date of the video, searching for “woman kicked by horse” on the YouTube site produced this as result number eight:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU_pvF_VVak

But for whatever it’s worth, my objection to these types of fake news posts is more about my own gullibility for getting sucked into responding in the first place rather than what other people do and I should know is unlikely to ever change. Hopefully I will remember this particular experience in the future.

6.4/93.6

“Most men … can seldom accept the simplest and most obvious truth if it … would oblige them to admit the falsity of conclusions … which they have woven, thread by thread, into the fabrics of their lives.”
— Leo Tolstoy

Posts: 47343 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
I remember seeing a long time ago. It was from Queens University Homecoming...

quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
My point exactly: It happened in Canada...

Thanks for digging into it, gentlemen. I guess we will all get more skeptical in the future.

Posts: 8575 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
This apparently happened in 2016 in Canada. She was a college student. A stupid one, at that.

I've come to find that many college students seem to be stupid these days... Big Grin

Posts: 13029 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
I've learned many things here at SF over the years.
One that I love and applies perfectly for this ocasion is «play stupid games, win stupid prizes»

Well done, horsey Big Grin

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12079 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Isn't a member's signature quote "You learn nothing from the second time you are kicked by a horse."

I recall that too, wondering who it was. I like it.

Posts: 11806 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
I believe (and I'm free to believe anything I want) that its an old horse soldier quote. Like from the 1800s.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18381 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I think the lesson is how many young fools are ready to jump in without thought, wanting to be in with the in crowd, never considering there may be consequences.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love it, karma for the bitch.

Posts: 54 | Registered: April 30, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
I remember seeing a long time ago. It was from Queens University Homecoming...

quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
My point exactly: It happened in Canada...

Thanks for digging into it, gentlemen. I guess we will all get more skeptical in the future.

Not me. I only viewed/referenced it as funny, which it was. The woke nonsense would have only been icing on the cake.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
Good! I hope it hurt a lot!!

This one never gets old (it’s the gif of a ‘protester’ reaching out to touch the tear-gas launcher of a French Police Officer) -

https://images.app.goo.gl/jpV3SKCKMwkpaGT56

I've just watched that about a hundred times.

Me, too, and I keep laughing. Kinda makes him go all wobbly. They stopped the action a little too soon; looked like he was about to hit the deck.

Posts: 2684 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Later that night..... "Not tonight dear, I have an awful headache".

Posts: 11806 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Sometimes things work out just right.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post