SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Woke Chick Tries to Spook Police Horse. Karma ensues.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woke Chick Tries to Spook Police Horse. Karma ensues. Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted
My version of a moment of Zen. I am glad the policeman and the horse were not injured in any way.

Posts: 8575 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
I've watched that a dozen times and I'm still laughing.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15469 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
That brought a smile to my face!!!

Archerman

Posts: 2475 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Defund police horses!

Here is my favorite police horse story. My dad was visiting Manhattan for work. He was walking down the street in the middle of mid-town, and a mounted policeman comes down the street on the horse, running, and pulls up onto the sidewalk right where my dad was, in front of some small bar. The cop jumps off, hands my dad the reins and says "Hold this horse." Dad stands there for five or ten minutes holding the horse. Then the cop comes out with some miscreant in handcuffs, takes the reins back from my dad, and says, "Thanks, buddy." He went on his way and never knew anything more about it.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53116 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
That was hilarious--particularly because, as little as I know about horses, I'd know better than to try that stunt.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 25980 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
LOL! What was she trying to do to spook the horse?

Posts: 8994 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
Apparently trying to put a "KICK ME" sign on its rump...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11016 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
25 years ago on 6th street in Austin a buddy and I got into an altercation in a bar with a couple of drunks who were giving grief to a female bartender. Bouncers throw us all out. Things escalate to throwing hands on the street until a couple of mounted police used their horses to separate the two parties. They cut us out like rodeo champions. It was at this time that the female bartender and manager came out to identify us as the good guys and the other guys as the miscreants. We were welcomed back into the bar and given a free round.

The funny part of the encounter was that the horse swiped my buddy across the head with its muzzle during the melee depositing about a pint of white foam into his hair....he strolled back into the bar looking like Ace Ventura and smelling of oat infused equine halitosis Big Grin

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Excellent

Posts: 5281 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Giant karma wheel rolls around to reward she who would blame the horse for the rider's affiliation. Just wish I had better lighting and a slo-mo version, it'd be movie night at work. Smile

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 13665 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good! I hope it hurt a lot!!

This one never gets old (it’s the gif of a ‘protester’ reaching out to touch the tear-gas launcher of a French Police Officer) -

https://images.app.goo.gl/jpV3SKCKMwkpaGT56

Posts: 3460 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Thing of beauty right there.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6956 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Somebody give that horse a big shiny apple! Smile Good horsey! Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
"Horse's Ass Slaps Horse's Ass"

Life's been good to me so far

Posts: 15827 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
If that ain't karma I don't know what is. I love it!

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1853 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope that bitch lost a few teeth! Serves her right.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
I could watch that over and over.
That education will last her a lifetime Big Grin

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I wonder if she learned anything from that. Probably not.

Posts: 17035 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Maybe the horse is a fan of A Tribe Called Quest

Posts: 8575 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post