SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My father-in-law died suddenly this morning
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 25

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My father-in-law died suddenly this morning Login/Join 
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Very sorry, prayers for your family.

Posts: 1558 | Location: South central Ma.  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Sorry Para, especially to your wife. I lost a brother recently so I understand the shock of losing someone unexpected.
Keep the faith, the sad thoughts slowly become happy memories. It just takes time.

-----------------------------------------------------------
9mm
.38 special
7.62x39

Posts: 4686 | Location: BPensacola, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Para, heartfelt condolences to you, your wife, and her family. My family will keep all of you in our prayers.

Posts: 4068 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Condolences. Doesn't matter at what age they go, it's still hard.

Posts: 4475 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Sudden losses of loved ones are very difficult. I'm not telling you anything you don't know.

By proxy your family has an enormous extended family. I'm one of thousands extending my condolences and prayers.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Big River Leather
Handcrafted Gun Leather and Accessories
http://www.bigriverleather.com/

Posts: 11955 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry to hear this. My condolences.

Posts: 144 | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's going to bother me to no end that he died alone like that, on the street, whereas had he been home or with someone, he might still be alive.

Posts: 74890 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
My condolences to all.

Posts: 35797 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear this, condolences for you and especially for your wife.

Posts: 9387 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bobbin' and weavin
posted Hide Post
I am sorry for your loss.

Posts: 869 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
Picture of 6guns
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry to hear this, boss! Frown My condolences to you all!

Posts: 32801 | Location: NW Indiana | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry for your loss. While the circumstances are certainly painful to think about, at least you can take comfort that he didn't slowly waste away with a terminal illness but instead went out while still pretty active. My condolences.

**The views expressed above represent those of the poster only and not necessarily those of his employer**
**Any advice given should not be considered legal counsel and used for entertainment purposes only**
-Chance favors the prepared mind
-"Guns don't kill people. People Kill People. Guns defend people from people with smaller guns." - American Dad
-It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

Posts: 4707 | Location: Albany, NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and the entire family at this difficult time.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 33331 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This is what Hemingway was talking about when he said that if two people truly love each other, there can be no happy end to it.

Posts: 74890 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vagabond Dreamer
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
I am sorry to hear this.
Please accept my condolences.

Posts: 2558 | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
My sincere condolences to all his family and friends.

"ya gotta start in the morning if you're gonna drink all day"

Posts: 18821 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
So very sorry...

Posts: 2827 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
My condolences, Para Frown

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe

Posts: 10221 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this. Frown

Posts: 10822 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
Prayers and condolences offered to you and your family.

Rick

Posts: 1092 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post