SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Travel dufflebag?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Travel dufflebag? Login/Join 
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
Maxpedition fliegerduffle or similiar.
They used to offer one with wheels that I don't see in inventory anymore... possibly pick one up on ebay, or a remainder someplace.

Absolutely fabulous and I also have most of the LBT gear, fliegerduffle is what I use.

It's been all over the world, from Middle-East, Central America, Europe.

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7179 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
I'm down here at FT Sill for my son's graduation from Basic.....the Army done gone and changed their duffel bag!!!! I may have to get one of these.

Not pictured are the shoulder strap and 'backpack' straps.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats to your Son! Best thing about graduation is that hopefully he can get out of Lawton! LOL

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................

Posts: 4123 | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
I know, right!!! This place is depressing!! He goes to San Antonio for AIT. His head will explode if he gets to go off-post. Big Grin

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigNC:
BAD bags. Best American Duffel. Just look into them.

http://www.badbags.com/index.php/meet-the-bad-bags
Those would work as a range bag for me.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by f2:
quote:
Originally posted by BigNC:
BAD bags. Best American Duffel. Just look into them.

http://www.badbags.com/index.php/meet-the-bad-bags
Those would work as a range bag for me.

I can't carry that much crap to the Range! Heck I use one of their medium sized ones and a backpack for LVNV, Maui, Key West and a few others so far!

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
Also, Allen.... What'd you get?

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
i have a good quality large bag black in color I will sell for $110 shipped. Make a great gear bag.
email for more info. Thanks

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19161 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
*sigh* Well, I wound up getting a Dakine rolling duffel (though I paid less). I just got back from FT Hood and it easily handled 8 days worth of stuff plus my boots, two uniforms, Gortex and the Tac Vest of Credibility +5. Big Grin

That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
Nice! I like everything about BAD bags but mine don't roll. Looks like a good buy.