SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I guess you live in a gun friendly locale when...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I guess you live in a gun friendly locale when... Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted
The first line of the dealerships loaner agreement in big bold letters is please don’t leave your firearms and ammunition in the vehicle for us upon returning it.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25420 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Cool. I was helping a guy in Walton who bought a neglected storage unit. He found a lil 25 Auto left behind. I think he kept it. There was tons of ID inside the unit.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

During Wickenburg's annual "Gold Rush Days" (our little festival), SASS conducts an introduction to SASS and the guns, and brief competition. It is held right behind the Ford/Dodge dealership.

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
Cool. I was helping a guy in Walton who bought a neglected storage unit. He found a lil 25 Auto left behind. I think he kept it. There was tons of ID inside the unit.

I used to run storage auctions. Company policy is all guns need to be turned over to PD to be run for stolen. Found a very nice 1944 P38 in one. Came back stolen. Frown

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I'll ask him about the weapon. Another vendor here bought a unit down in Jacksonville, Fla and they found a Craig rifle. I know that went to Gunbroker auction.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
I'll ask him about the weapon. Another vendor here bought a unit down in Jacksonville, Fla and they found a Craig rifle. I know that went to Gunbroker auction.

What's a Craig rifle?

Or was it a Krag rifle, like the Krag-Jorgensen rifles used by the US military in the 1890s and early 1900s?

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Yes sir, I earned that Rogue... Big Grin. I saw the rifle on Gunbroker in a penny auction. It was not in good shape and a after market sight had been installed. Committed to memory, if I still have one, it's Krag.

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I see a lot of open carry people at the weekend market here. People pay no attention so thats pretty nice. A friend I have made who works on a horse farm, straps on a big ol' G21 most weekends.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
What's a Craig rifle?

It's one that I own. Since it's my first name. Razz

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post