SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Pet med reminder
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pet med reminder Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted
Not only is it Easter and April Fools Day, as the first of the month, it is time for those of us who give pet meds on the first day of the month.

Give your pet(s) an extra treat today. Remember, they depend on us as much as we depend on them.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reminder, Rylee appreciates it

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Oops. Sorry, didn't mean to steal your thunder. Did a search and didn't see one for the last little while.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15227 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I actually forgot the last 2 months. I did not forget to give the meds, I forgot to post a reminder here.

I am glad someone else is thinking about it. Smile

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Just got mine ready.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3693 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Thank you... just gave ours!

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gave the Heeler his meds yesterday. Thanks for the heads up.

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
Thank you, our Brittany Spaniel will be 1 April 16. If I could just have 1% of her energySmile

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reminder.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post