SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    LGS has a drawing for a 226 Legion to Benefit Ameican Legion
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LGS has a drawing for a 226 Legion to Benefit Ameican Legion Login/Join 
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted
The drawing is on 3/13/17 for a new SIG 226 Legion. I bought 2 tickets, in which only 150 were sold. I am just hoping they draw my number! All proceeds got to the local American Legion. Wish me luck!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5295 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Which LGS? I might want to get in on that! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8867 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
Tix are all sold out. It was Black Op Arms in Claremont.

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5295 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Sweet, I'm pulling for ya. Good odds and good cause Wink

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19159 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
Drawing was done. I did NOT win. Next time I guess! Thanks for the positive thoughts!

Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Rest peacefully knowing your chances were better than mine. Plus you supported a good cause.

I bought two tickets to a 50/50 yesterday at a conference and lost. Youth music programs benefitted.

Also yesterday I gave my niece $40 and a nice belt for her Confirmation gift and she barely cared. I'm thinking all future gifts to her be cash and go into a savings account which she can access when she is 25 years old.

We pick where to drop our coin. Sometimes it sprouts fruit back to us. Sometimes to another.

I just noticed your avatar is conducting a live fire exercise. Was it always animated? I may have to add dripping butter and syrup to my stack of griddlecakes.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
posted Hide Post
Savings Bonds are the way!! I found my avatar and have had it here for over 10 years. You are more than welcome to use it if would like. Ths melting butter is quite a thought though!! :-). I hope all is well!!