SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FESTIVUS is coming for the rest of us
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FESTIVUS is coming for the rest of us Login/Join 
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted
Prepare for the airing of grievances, the feats of strenght, shine your aluminium pole. Wink

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12106 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Notary Sojac
Picture of festus haggen
posted Hide Post
Don’t forget the meatloaf.

Golden lads and girls all must,
As chimney-sweepers, come to dust.

Posts: 368 | Location: Maryland | Registered: June 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got a lot of problems with you people

Posts: 193 | Registered: May 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LOL...every year without fail, Para must see this a mile away and smirk every time. Smile

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You, Kruger. My son tells me your company stinks.

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Another Festivus miracle!

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
I find your belief system fascinating!

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10353 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
I especially enjoy the airing of grievancesWink

NRA Life

Posts: 1563 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Don't forget the feats of strength!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4929 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Kruger! You couldn't smooth a silk sheet if you had a hot date with a babe........................I lost my train of thought.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
“As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be a better way”.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
The airing of grievances & the feats of strength is my favorite parts of Festivus!

Enjoy all!!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
I believe that shining the aluminum pole goes against the spirit of the holiday. It should probably remain dull.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12423 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post