SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Liberal Mob Must Be Stopped in November
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Liberal Mob Must Be Stopped in November Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted
Townhall.com
Derek Hunter

Something has happened to the Democratic Party, something dramatic and awful. It wasn’t that long ago that the Democratic Party liked the United States, and its members weren’t afraid to say it. Now saying positive things about the country will get you run out of the party and possibly attacked by a mob. Their media minions will cheer it all. And, if things go as expected next month, these people could retake the House of Representatives. These people in power should scare everyone.

There is nothing they won’t do to win, no lie they won’t tell, and no norm they won’t obliterate. The last few days alone provided us with many examples to demonstrate this very thing.

This week saw liberals obsessed with the disappearance, and now we know murder, of Jamal Khashoggi. The obsession was not over how he was killed, despotic governments kill their citizens all the time and no one bats an eye, it was a combination of two things – his job and the opportunity to attack President Trump.

Khashoggi was billed as a journalist, but he was more of a columnist. Either way, if he had any other job you never would have heard his name. But journalists love stories about journalism the way Hollywood loves movies about the movie business. Add in the ability to blame his murder on the President’s criticism and you’ve got the perfect media storm. And Democrats were more than happy to jump on board.

First, let me just say that I don’t care. I know you’re not supposed to say this, but I’m not interested in lying to you. It’s sad that a man was murdered, but it happens all the time. No one’s profession makes them special. He wasn’t an American and it wasn’t in this country, so I don’t care.

More importantly, I’m not interested in destroying or even damaging our relationship with Saudi Arabia over this. Our relationship as a nation is much more important than one of their citizens, even if he wrote for the Washington Post.

Democrats know this, yet they’re out calling for sanctions and worse. Why? Because they see a political advantage in it.

President Trump has been rightly critical of the media in this country because they’re terrible, biased in every way and have gotten so many stories wrong or simply lied about his administration. His words, however, had nothing to do with what happened to Khashoggi in Turkey. You’d never know that from watching our media.

Half the personalities on MSNBC flat-out blamed the President for inspiring the murder, and at least one idiot Democratic Congressman, Joaquin Castro, said he’d read “reporting that Jared Kushner may have, with U.S. intelligence, delivered a hit list, an enemies list, to the crown prince, to MBS, in Saudi Arabia and that the prince may have acted on that, and one of the people he took action against is Mr. Khashoggi.”

This is horribly irresponsible and evil. It’s also just how desperate to regain power Democrats have become.

In addition to attempting to implicate the President in murder, Democrats are actively encouraging illegal aliens to come to the country, no matter the damage to Americans.

They call it a “caravan,” what it really is is a conga line of no-skilled, non-English speaking people marching up Central America to meet liberal activists at the border waiting to greet them with open arms and help them skirt our laws in the hope that they’ll inspire American Hispanics to vote for them. It’s sick.

Even though our economy is booming, and there are more jobs than people looking for work, those jobs aren’t for people illiterate in their native tongue, let alone unable to communicate in our language. But Democrats have embraced this lie that somehow tens of millions of illegal aliens running up massive unpaid medical bills and whose children cost a fortune to educate are the key to economic growth.

As far as Americans being the victims of crimes committed by these illegal aliens, 100 percent of those crimes would be prevented if the perpetrators weren’t in the country in the first place. Every murder, rape, robbery, and assault would not have occurred if our border were secure and we deported people here illegally. That means liberals are perfectly fine with Americans being victims of those crimes because they think their identity politics gambit will bring them more votes than the indifference toward citizens costs them. Again, sick.

Speaking of sick, another example of a Democrat attempting to play identity politics was California Congressman and media darling (and leaky source) Adam Schiff. This pile of human garbage accused New Jersey Congressman Tom MacArthur of saying “his Korean American opponent is 'not one of us.’” The only problem is it was a lie, MacArthur never said that. Moreover, MacArthur has 2 adopted children from South Korea. Schiff was calling his colleague a racist against Koreans, against his own children. What kind of a person does this? How disgusting.

MacArthur asked Schiff to apologize, and of course Schiff ignored it. Being a liberal means never having to say you’re sorry.

Democrats haven’t apologized for the body counts in Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, or any of the other cities they’ve controlled for generations, why should being lying, racist piles of rotting rat excrement bother them?

The ends justify the means to the left, which is why they can’t be allowed back anywhere near power.

These are just a few examples of what they’ve done recently, stretch the timeline backwards further and they become too numerous to count. Every one of them done in pursuit of power. Maybe someday the Democratic Party will shift back to one that actually embraces American exceptionalism, or at least isn’t hostile to the ideals on which this country was founded. Until then, they must be defeated. Because if they’re willing to do these things, and much worse, to obtain power, just imagine what they’d do if they got it.

Link

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
We may perhaps wonder why nations whose people loved their country, had a national identity, shared common ethics derived from great humanitarian religions, slipped into a dark abyss of chaos, brutality and slaughter, resulting in millions dead and lands in ruin. It has happened in our lifetime, more than once, and in history hundreds of times, if not thousands. The slide into darkness is not abrupt, or sometimes even noticeable. The answer is before us.

You, Andrew Marvell
BY ARCHIBALD MACLEISH

And here face down beneath the sun
And here upon earth’s noonward height
To feel the always coming on
The always rising of the night:

To feel creep up the curving east
The earthy chill of dusk and slow
Upon those under lands the vast
And ever climbing shadow grow

And strange at Ecbatan the trees
Take leaf by leaf the evening strange
The flooding dark about their knees
The mountains over Persia change

And now at Kermanshah the gate
Dark empty and the withered grass
And through the twilight now the late
Few travelers in the westward pass

And Baghdad darken and the bridge
Across the silent river gone
And through Arabia the edge
Of evening widen and steal on

And deepen on Palmyra’s street
The wheel rut in the ruined stone
And Lebanon fade out and Crete
High through the clouds and overblown

And over Sicily the air
Still flashing with the landward gulls
And loom and slowly disappear
The sails above the shadowy hulls

And Spain go under and the shore
Of Africa the gilded sand
And evening vanish and no more
The low pale light across that land

Nor now the long light on the sea:

And here face downward in the sun
To feel how swift how secretly
The shadow of the night comes on ...

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I believe the mobs will not stop on their own. If the Commie-dems win, the mobs will be there to enforce. If the Commie-dems lose, the mobs will be there to resist. I believe the Left has let slip the dogs of war and they are the mob. Nothing short of the aggressive use of force will stop them now.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is a physical battle coming. The leftist thugs are home grown terrorists, like Timothy McVeigh. Mass destruction & body count is their goal. They are evil people.

Maybe my foil hat is wrapped too tight but I truly believe they want America to be what Saul Alinsky, George Soros & Obama envisioned. Commies, home grown.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
There is a physical battle coming. The leftist thugs are home grown terrorists, like Timothy McVeigh. Mass destruction & body count is their goal. They are evil people.

Maybe my foil hat is wrapped too tight but I truly believe they want America to be what Saul Alinsky, George Soros & Obama envisioned. Commies, home grown.

And to that I say please reread Para's "Today I cleaned my gun thread"

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6312 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Jobs vs mobs.

DJT and the like minded Republicans in the House & Senate have helped to create jobs.

The 'Resist' Dems and their minions create mobs.

Tuesday, Nov. 6; OUR CHOICE.

Posts: 4022 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I tend to argue that problems contain the seeds to their own solution. It seems to me that Hunter's trying to motivate Republican voters, and I hope he does. But there's a couple of punch lines to this joke that the Democrats are trying to foist on us. The less interesting punch line is that these items all too obviously amount to a pile of nothing. The more interesting punch line is that Democrats are reduced to going to town on a whole bunch of nothing. I say that not because these "issues" are a measure of Democrat desperation, but because their Hail Marys should be easy to knock down or (better yet) intercept.

quote:
No one’s profession makes them special. He wasn’t an American and it wasn’t in this country...Half of the personalities at MSNBC flat out blamed the President for inspiring the murder, and at least one idiot Democratic Congressman, Joaquin Castro, said he’d read “reporting that Jared Kushner may have, with U.S. intelligence, delivered a hit list, an enemies list, to the crown prince, to MBS, in Saudi Arabia and that the prince may have acted on that, and one of the people he took action against is Mr. Khashoggi.”

Since the death of Daniel Pearl, it's become all too obvious that the media will obsess over something happening to one of its own to the degree that it will ignore just about everything else. That's something it certainly will not do for just about any other dead person - including blacks killed in confrontations with the police. I don't think the author is the only one who's noticed that the press is trying to create a special status for itself. I also don't think that people can fail to notice that this would make second class citizens of everyone who isn't a journalist. Finally, has anyone seen any tendency in society as a whole to see the death of a journalist as being any more special than the death of anyone else?

quote:
They call it a “caravan,” what it really is is a conga line of no-skilled, non-English speaking people marching up Central America to meet liberal activists at the border waiting to greet them with open arms and help them skirt our laws in the hope that they’ll inspire American Hispanics to vote for them. It’s sick.

American Hispanics still tend to differentiate among themselves on the basis of which Latin American country their family immigrated from when they came to the US. See, for example, http://www.pewhispanic.org/2012/04/04/when-labels-don't-fit-hispanics-and-their-views-of-identity/ A quick browse through US Census data didn't tell me much (I think it'll take a deep dive and a couple of spreadsheets), but two points kept coming up consistently. The first is that Hondurans tend to form a very small part of immigration to the US. The second is that Honduran Americans tend to form a very small part of the electorate. The most ardent Mexican American advocate of some form of 'Reconquista' has no dog in this fight, and Mexican Americans vastly outnumber any other group of Hispanic immigrants to the US. See, for example, Table 2 at http://www.census.gov/data/tab...origin/2016-cps.html

quote:
This pile of human garbage accused New Jersey Congressman Tom MacArthur of saying “his Korean American opponent is 'not one of us.’” The only problem is it was a lie, MacArthur never said that. Moreover, MacArthur has 2 adopted children from South Korea. Schiff was calling his colleague a racist against Koreans, against his own children.

IOW, MacArthur has a golden opportunity to be outraged on the stump and to hammer Schiff for being an incredibly cynical liar - even by the standards of New Jersey politics. Cue footage of MacArthur explaining that Schiff's nonsense is an attempt to destroy MacArthur's relationship with his own children.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Like Dinesh DeSouza has preached over and over, we have a convergence occurring in this country that will take us to a very dark place if we let it.
  • We now have a couple generations of virtually illiterate Americans who know nothing of their country and its tenants. We can thank public schools and colleges, run by liberals, for that outcome.
  • We have millions of illegals and foreigners living in this country who do not support our culture, traditions, and laws, and who are actively attacking them.
  • We have a growing voting block of mentally ill morons (leftist/liberals) who will do anything to acquire and increase their power/control over the populace.
  • We have a completely corrupt media who sculpt a message, rather than report the news, for the groups mentioned above.
  • We have a shrinking majority of Americans who love and support this country and what it stands for, and who are brutalized/demonized 24/7.
If something doesn't happen to re-balance the equation, only a collision of cultures and groups can occur.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post