SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    San Francisco Human Waste Map
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Francisco Human Waste Map Login/Join 
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Need to head to SF to do a little shite-seeing. Roll Eyes

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3435 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It’s really nasty. If not in piles it’s smeared the length of a block from people stepping in it. Sometimes it’s like the sidewalk is a maze.

Posts: 4273 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Instead of mapping the offending turds by zip-code, they should re-draw the map using the appropriate shit-code!

Posts: 3466 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
I would think that the gov't of SF would declare brown shit good, and only old white shit bad. Isn't that how it works for progressives?

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why hasn't the Hollywood Celebs who are always looking for some "cause" to support jumping on this one to clean up SF and LA? Maybe it's not stylish enough for them, or clean enough.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post