SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    USDA staffer stuns agency at Black History Month gala by publicly accusing supervisor of dangling promotion for sex
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

USDA staffer stuns agency at Black History Month gala by publicly accusing supervisor of dangling promotion for sex Login/Join 
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
quote:
Do you want to know why a lot of guys out there no longer want to work with women....that is it...

I worked for a Captain who would not counsel a female officer unless there was a Lieutenant and a union rep in the same room. EVERYTHING said was written and kept in a file....in case she had another version of the event

He claimed it saved his ass more than once.

It's absurd how often I see this in the news. Saw it more than once in the military too. Hell, a girl even said that she was raped by a guy that was caught in her barracks room after hours. Guess what? She got pregnant, he got ousted, and THEY got married! What a fucking sham game some of these women play. I mean, it's only a mans life/livelihood right? Can't blame your captain. Nope, not one little bit!

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
I once had a woman alone in my office. She attempted to kill herself, got roughed up a bit while I saved her, and after leaving the hospital she made up all sorts of crazy allegations.

That was the first time I had ever used the tape recorder sitting on the desk. I knew something wasn't right and it saved my ass. Last I heard the company still uses that tape for training.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15717 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
Her original complain about this was in 2009. I read through the lawsuit. Following the complaint she got sick in 2010 had issues, made an EEO complaint in 2011, had that settled, then filed an EEO complaint in 2012. She was then moved around. She eventually ended up working the FSA EEO office, when the office of special counsel contacted her and she started investigating...EEO complaints.
She claims to have received outstanding performance evaluations, claims to have received repeated training and says he's been "working GS-13 duties" since 2008. Having spent a fair amount of time working with those in the GS system, employees have a designated position, job discription and assigned duties. Looks to me that the poisitions she was in were GS-12. Protomtion and increased pay is with "steps" i.e. GS-12 step 1. If promoted, would her position have been upgraded or would she move to a new job?
https://www.documentcloud.org/...osettacomplaint.html

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of qcsmitty
posted Hide Post
“In the heat of the moment, he axed me if I wanted to change positions. I thought he meant a new job”.

- Rosetta Davis

Posts: 3778 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Icabod:
She claims to have received outstanding performance evaluations

Hey now.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
Guess she is not USDA Prime.

Posts: 5200 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
she ended it after the supervisor sought an act “she considered unnatural,” according to The Post.

He asked her to work for a full 8 hour day!!

Can't stop laughing.

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded

Posts: 368 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DLC762:
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
she ended it after the supervisor sought an act “she considered unnatural,” according to The Post.

He asked her to work for a full 8 hour day!!

Can't stop laughing.
Agreed!

BamaJeepster wins the Internet today!

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post