SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Flu! ...Aagghh...joint aches
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Flu! ...Aagghh...joint aches Login/Join 
posted
Day 4 of a bout with this scourge. Dizzy, headache, fevers, joint & muscle aches. Don't remember the joint pain being this bad, but being over 50 probably has something to do with it. Have lost a couple of pounds, not all bad. I'm not gonna pretend this is anything like
some others and their truly life threatening health problems, but it is fairly painful. That is all, carry on.

Posts: 3596 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I feel ya. The worst is over in a week, but the wife and I have had the cough and energy drain for almost 5 weeks, with medical treatment.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Aleve is your friend. Hang in there.

Posts: 11387 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSB3
posted Hide Post
Whatever these bugs are, they have been going around work since September. At times the same person getting sick multiple times.

Blaming the crime on the gun, is like blaming a bad story on the pencil.

Posts: 1068 | Location: Saint Charles Missouri | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
You gotta hit the Sambucol with elderberry extract.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
I got better, and then it came back even worse.

Freaking lab grown ebola-flu.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
You gotta hit the Sambucol with elderberry extract.

Yep...will help you get back on your feet sooner. Also vitamin D3 is a wonder vitamin. I haven't had the flu since the early 90's when a friend borrowed my last bottle of Sambucol and I got sick and it costs me $150 to see a doctor. Also he never paid me back for the bottle of Sambucol he borrowed. You had to order it back then while you can find it at CVS or Walgreens today.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm on my third week and just starting to feel like I might get back to normal. Hang in there.

Posts: 2127 | Location: Tacoma, Wa. | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I don't get sick very often but about two months ago I got this years version.
Worst flu I can ever remember. I was out asleep for about three days straight and it took about a week to start to feel just so so. The dry cough lasted until about a week ago when it suddenly went away.
Might almost make me consider a flu shot next year.

Posts: 9513 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post