SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If you are a DVM, please step in. Injury question. UPDATED PAGE 2
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you are a DVM, please step in. Injury question. UPDATED PAGE 2 Login/Join 
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Update?

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
Hoping for a good news update.

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Sorry it's been hectic. Surgery went well. Pins and the like as thought by the experts. Now onto healing. I'll try and get a post surgery X-ray. Thx again to everyone.

Posts: 12434 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
SO GLAD to hear it. No need to apologize for the delay.

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Author,
cowboy,
friend to all
posted Hide Post
Good News! Thanks and congratulations.

Posts: 2400 | Location: Riverton Wyoming | Registered: June 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Just seeing this, glad it worked out!

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear the surgery worked. Did you get the Wyoming or the Utah price?

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by deepocean:
Glad to hear the surgery worked. Did you get the Wyoming or the Utah price?

Good question. It was my cousin’s dog he was taking me hunting on the family farm. He hasn’t told me how much yet so I’m just going to give him some $$$$ next week at the game.

Posts: 12434 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post