SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    4/1 post. Getting in my Ex-Girlfriend's Back Door. Educational. New use for RemOil I didn't know...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

4/1 post. Getting in my Ex-Girlfriend's Back Door. Educational. New use for RemOil I didn't know... Login/Join 
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Lord, please restrain my prurient impulses.
Stay my sense of humor.
Keep me from immoderate commentary.
Please Lord, don't let me go there.
Amen

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
^AMEN

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Big Grin
So I need to spend some time working it in and loosening it up...
But I'm going to do that off camera...

Have a great April 1st!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24073 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Check out his April 1st videos from years past, last year’s video is linked in the description as so on.

Outside of these funny videos I’ve learned a lot watching LPL’s channel I can now pick most common locks without issue. Only problem is I feel like I should just leave my front door open with a big sign pointing to my valuables once you realize how inadequate residential door locks are.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Only improvement would be if when he opened door alarm went off at full volume.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12406 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
Only improvement would be if when he opened door alarm went off at full volume.

Big Grin

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
Stay my sense of humor.
Amen

Preach it!

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
I haven't laughed that hard in a couple of weeks!

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:
I’ve learned a lot watching LPL’s channel

Same.

quote:
Only problem is I feel like I should just leave my front door open with a big sign pointing to my valuables once you realize how inadequate residential door locks are.

Yeah, but you have to realize that (much like most residential gun "safes"), they're designed as a decent deterrent, not to thwart a determined and skilled burglar with time and the right tools.

The overwhelming majority of property crimes are crimes of opportunity, against the quickest and easiest targets. As long as you are not the quickest and easiest target, chances are they'll skip you in favor of whatever is.

So be smart, lock your doors, lock your special valuables up in safes, consider investing in a security system, and don't be an asshat who openly flaunts his nice things, and you'll most likely be just fine. Then have insurance for the off chance you end up not being just fine.

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Where the hell is Para when you need him most? Didn't we have a long running thread about Butt Secks? Guess its been 10 or more years at least.

How about get some damn grease! As I recall, we all figured out RemOil was too thin as it washed out and ran off.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18387 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
“Nothing beats knowing what you’re doing”

Jim Allen

Posts: 26895 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Thanks for a much needed laugh.

Posts: 3448 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
You are my hero!

Posts: 3498 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Great!

And in case you missed his last years video...
"Getting Into My Wife’s Beaver"

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/TRozAbaKs9M

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
Stay my sense of humor.
Amen

Big Grin

I can resist anything...but temptation!

NSFW

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zHVW7Zy_vg

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
Snortle.

Videos that I will watch over and over, ensuring my technique is almost always, correct.

I may need to wear eye protection next time I use that much lube.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjevans:
Snortle.

Videos that I will watch over and over, ensuring my technique is almost always, correct.

I may need to wear eye protection next time I use that much lube.

Well...you are a man from the "land down under". Wink

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post