SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ice cream... who/what do you like?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ice cream... who/what do you like? Login/Join 
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Whatever someone brings me.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anything Tillamook

Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
Blue Bell...never met one of their flavors I didn't like.

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3813 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diversified Hobbyist
Picture of Steve 22X
posted Hide Post
Blue Bell Tin Roof would be the number one store bought choice.
Other Blue Bell flavors would follow.

Otherwise I tend to make my own.

-----------------------------------
Regards, Steve
The anticipation is often greater than the actual reward

Posts: 2463 | Location: Wylie, Texas | Registered: November 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Hit the grocery this am. It isn't Safeway Lucerne but rather Safeway Signature Select ice cream that is their premium and that also uses sugar and not HFCS (just like Tillamook). Good stuff.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16183 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
Hersheys,

moose tracks, chocolate, black walnut, or Vanilla, I'll take either,

Kroger's Private selection used to be pretty good, but it has been a few years since I shopped there,

blue bell is a bit overrated to me,,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Tillamook chocolate chip mint or chocolate peanut butter.

Posts: 7262 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Before I became lactose intolerant my favorite was homemade peach ( very ripe peaches, run thru a blender, no chunks).

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Breyers Vanilla Carmel Gelato ... It's the smoothest, creamiest ice cream I've ever experienced except my grandmothers hand churned Peach Cream ... Unfortunately I can't compare them. Because she never passed on any of her recipes and she's been gone for 28 years

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5705 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mint chocolate chip, specifically Turkey Hill brand!

Posts: 482 | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DEC505
posted Hide Post
Blue Bell old fashion vanilla close second would be Publix moose tracks

Hell has no fury like a liberal
confronted with reality

Posts: 814 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Schoeps Ice Cream. Flavor-Peppermint Stick

Posts: 2221 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Mayfields Mint Chocolate Chip. It's a local brand and THE Mayfield (Scotty) attends our church. Really nice fellow.

Posts: 6008 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
Fentons.

From the store, just about anything caramel, and not butterscotch caramel.

Posts: 3659 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Isn't one of our members in the ice cream business? Aglifter, if memory serves.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30641 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Blue Bell Dos Amigos.

Posts: 3591 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Eye:
^^^^^^^ Booty > Bounty ^^^^^^^

Pirates don't collect bounty. They get booty. I'd still eat it though!

Probably a trademark issue w/ Pirate's Booty popcorn.

Posts: 6344 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ryan81986:
quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Eye:
^^^^^^^ Booty > Bounty ^^^^^^^

Pirates don't collect bounty. They get booty. I'd still eat it though!

Probably a trademark issue w/ Pirate's Booty popcorn.

I was thinking it's because they thought the younger generation would think it was referring to pirate butt. Who would want that? o_O

Posts: 3374 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Blue Bell for every day, fantastic ice cream would be my choice. Nothing else compares in my opinion. Graters for high-end, up-ity ice cream.... there mocha chocolate chip is fantastic.!

Made in Texas, in the good ole' U.S. of A.

Posts: 242 | Location: Western North Carolina | Registered: May 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
So there is Blue BUNNY ice cream and Blue Bell ice cream out there I see? Which one is better?

Posts: 33757 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post