SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Officially becoming more bored with Samuel L. Jackson as he gets older....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Officially becoming more bored with Samuel L. Jackson as he gets older.... Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post

https://youtu.be/IJDp2UUW_iY

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20810 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
You don't have to know anything to have an opinion.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:

pie charts are hard...

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10486 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
Obama played an African-American, I don't get the problem.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckWall:
Obama played an African-American, I don't get the problem.

Obummer also went full retard.....you never go full retard. Big Grin

Posts: 3926 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I liked him in the first Matrix.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43866 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I liked him in the first Matrix.

Big Grin

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Last movie I saw him in was Hateful Eight. Terrible. I ditched it half way through. I have liked him in other things (Pulp Fiction was great), but I find Hollywood crap to be less than entertaining these days.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20319 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
I cut him loose when he did a series of PSA's for obama in '12.

Radical moron and I decided at that time that if he was in a movie I'd vote with my wallet and not watch it.

Posts: 2831 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He's a gifted actor who has done some awesome roles. I loved him in Pulp Fiction. I never really liked him as Mace Windu though.

Anyway, that's him as an actor. As a person he strikes me as angry, hypersensitive, and racist.

Posts: 1073 | Location: Norfolk, VA | Registered: June 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:

Am I wrong or is this pie chart the wrong color? No celebrity has made good on their promise to leave.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

No wonder they didn't feature it.

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post