SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Key Bank just gave me $400.... :)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Key Bank just gave me $400.... :) Login/Join 
Picture of EasyFire
posted
Yep... Just for opening a checking account with a minimum of $25 & the promise to direct deposit at least $550 each month and use their debit card 8 times. Done

Now the $400 is going for a Sig P365.

You might want to check it out.

Wells Fargo is offering $100 til middle of March

EasyFire

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
What account fees do they charge on a monthly (or some other scheduled) basis?

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Close it. Open another one. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26339 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Offer only available to targeted customers customers in AK, CO, CT, ID, IN, KY, ME, MI, NY, OH, OR, UT, VT, & WA.

Posts: 4009 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Already tried that! Was told "NO" Frown

No fees as long as the Direct Deposit & Debit card use continues. Easy enough to do... for a while anyway.

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
Nationwide Agent for >

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I've done something similar. Like open a savings account for X amount and keep it there for a year and get $300.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19645 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can only find a $200 incentive. Where did you find $400 at?

Posts: 1514 | Location: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: August 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ubelongoutside:

I got 2 cardboard invitations in the mail that looked like junk advertising. Finally looked at the thing and thought "what the hell?"

Did the deal. No hassles. Paid off as soon as I did an interbank transfer I labeled as a direct deposit. Instantaneous payment as soon as they got the funds. Set up a regular Direct deposit of Social Security, but they did not wait on that.

Absolutely no reason to target me. No serious money. No longer active in business. Do live in an upscale neighborhood.

I am aware of the $200 offer though. I would call and ask about the $400 deal if interested.

EasyFire

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
Nationwide Agent for >

Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ubelongoutside:

http://www.hustlermoneyblog.com/keybank-promotions/

Posts: 4009 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
That will be taxed as income.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25408 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
Yep on taxed .

Posts: 1315 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
It will be taxed as interest income, but you still come out ahead. Free money!

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EasyFire:
quote:

No fees as long as the Direct Deposit & Debit card use continues. Easy enough to do... for a while anyway.

Have the wife/sister/brother do it!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
Offer only available to targeted customers customers in AK, CO, CT, ID, IN, KY, ME, MI, NY, OH, OR, UT, VT, & WA.

Thank goodness I'm not a targeted customer. I don't like to be targeted (OK, so I'm slightly paranoid... Big Grin).

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
quote:
Originally posted by EasyFire:
quote:

Have the wife/sister/brother do it!

Already done that. Now hoping some Forum members can benefit! Smile

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
Nationwide Agent for >

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Chase sends me $500.00 offers, similar to this. I toss them, but I seem to remember that it was $300.00 to open a checking account, and $200.00 for a savings account, total of $500.00.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30641 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wells Fargo is offering $100 til middle of March

I wouldn't do business with Wells Fargo if it was $1000.
Worst banking and customer service experiences of my life.

Posts: 9493 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post