SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    November 2017 Playboy Playmate is a
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

November 2017 Playboy Playmate is a Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
GROSS.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
No pics of the shenis, please.

Posts: 4086 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
Interesting pull toy.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
No pics of the shenis, please.

No worries, they cut that part out.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3518 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Dr. Ivana Kutchakokov strikes again...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16121 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dead_Eye
posted Hide Post
Didn't take long for Hugh to be buried before they tarnished his brand.

When I was a teenager going through puberty, I found my Dad's stash of Playboys and would sneak a few out at a time, read, replace then repeat. I'd actually read the words on the pages and it was quality stuff at the time. I read one a few months ago and found that while the writers have changed, it still had that authentic feeling, though not as strong. After hearing about this, I have no desire to read another one ever again.

Beware the man who has one gun because he probably knows how to use it.

Posts: 368 | Location: Somplace with cold drinks and warm women | Registered: May 04, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
I’m confused.

So is the centerfold, editor, photographer, and anyone who agrees this is a good thing. Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14039 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Sickening!

Posts: 4988 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blueye:
How I miss the Playboy from the 60's and 70's. Great articles and real women. Frown

Same, but 80’s and 90’s. I miss the 90’s trimmed landing strips. Now the women are not only getting fake mammories, and lips, they are putting the silicon in their back sides. Roll Eyes

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12648 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
I remember back in the '80s thay had a feature on a Bond girl named Tula who was in For Your Eyes Only. I was shocked (and a bit confused as a middle schooler) to learn she had been a he. Never would have guessed.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2389 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You can't go
home again
Picture of LBAR15
posted Hide Post
It was bad enough when they decided people do really read the mag for the articles and dropped the nudes. Then people dropped the mag and they brought back the T&A. At this point though they might as well just close up shop. The old man is rolling in his grave.

---------------------------------------
Life Member NRA

“If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve." - Lao Tzu

Posts: 4635 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
Those complaining about the tarnishing of Hef's legacy are obviously ignorant of the history of this topic. In 1991, while Hef was still relatively young, Playboy put Caroline "Tula" Cossey in the magazine. Cossey was a cover model, and in a pictorial, for an issue in 1991. It was the same issue that has the Barbi twins it. Cossey had been born a male, with Cossey's original name being, Barry Cossey.

Her was very supportive of Cossey, and used Cossey in at least one later issue of the mag. That was more than a quarter century ago, when even fewer people were tolerant of such things, but Hef still was supportive of Cossey. So it's just utter nonsense to say this decision, by the current management, is tarnishing his legacy.

ETA: sorry I got the issues mixed up. Cossey first appeared in the mag in the 80s, and again in the 1991 issue I mentioned.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/en...aroline-tula-cossey/

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
DMF, This was already mentioned a few post's above.

But per as usual you make an appearance to remind the collective here how ignorant they are all the while "puffing" yourself up. Thanks for continuing to not disappoint.

Oh, and how sweet of you to post a "cosmopolitan" link. Just Golden I am sure. Since I did not bother to open.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19227 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post