SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    2018 NHL Playoff Thread
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 17
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2018 NHL Playoff Thread Login/Join 
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted
The Pens certainly came out on fire. Crosby's first goal was just wow. Elliott's reaction was like, "What can you do?"

Matt Murray has now extended his shutout streak to over 3 playoff games, going back to the 2nd period of game 2 against Nashville.

Vegas has started off well.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Freeking MN. Wild.

They really needed to win this first game to have a chance in the series.

Nope.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
There are a lot of hot teams going into the playoffs this year. Gonna be extra tough.

But

Let's go PENS!

Posts: 1312 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
2nd season starts tomorrow. Let's Go Caps!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Pens game as a yawner.

Philly forgot to show up.

What a blowout.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6373 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
That Knights v. Kings game was entertaining. The Pens looked very good. Hope they can three-peat!

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pensfan
posted Hide Post
Penguins!!!!!

Posts: 270 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: April 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good to see the Vegas team pulling out the win, it was an entertaining game. The Lightning Devils game tonight should be a good one as well. I like the Lightning, but they seem to have a problem with giving up a ton of goals lately. So much good hockey to watch, we are fortunate to have such good games to enjoy.

Posts: 1788 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: June 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let's Go Jackets, Let's Go!!

The "Boz"

Posts: 1528 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Anyone else's audio absolutely sucking monkey balls on NBCSN?? I cannot friggin' stand it when people can't get their shit wired... Mad

1st round...B's in 6.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
The Penguins are the Cowboys or Patriots of hockey; cant stand them. My Flyers sucked.

If not the Flyers go Winnipeg or Toronto. Need new teams.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3858 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
Hoping for the 3peat!
Flyers looked absolutely lost last night. I'm sure tomorrow will be a completely different game, probably much tighter.
Or maybe not, Flyers can suck it!
LET'S GO PENS!!!

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
Anyone else's audio absolutely sucking monkey balls on NBCSN?? I cannot friggin' stand it when people can't get their shit wired... Mad

1st round...B's in 6.

NESN ftw

what a game huh???

First In Last Out

Posts: 4787 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hoping for a rematch of last years finals

Posts: 248 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How bout dem Jackets?

Can't wait until next week, I have my tickets for the 2 home games at Nationwide Big Grin

The "Boz"

Posts: 1528 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
B’s broadcast sounded fine tonight. Even better with the win.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Wife, kiddo and I are heading to Pittsburgh tonight for game 2. Hoping for a repeat of game 1 Smile and lets get this series done in 4 and send the Flyers to the golf course where they belong Wink

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
Since the Hawks are playing golf in April, I’m hoping to see the Caps take the Cup this year.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nickelsig229:
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:

1st round...B's in 6.

NESN ftw

what a game huh???

It was NBCSN, not NESN. The sound was brutal. I could hear the skates on the ice louder than the announcers.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12407 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
It was NBCSN, not NESN. The sound was brutal. I could hear the skates on the ice louder than the announcers.

That I don't mind. My audio was skipping and cutting in/out. I rebooted my media server and it seemed to help, but it was REALLY frustrating.

Fantastic game!! B's came out skating (for once) and hit everything in sight. Backes, et. al., had a GREAT game!! For some reason I just can't stand Babcock...couldn't stand him when he was coaching the Dead Wings.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post