SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    2018 NHL Playoff Thread
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2018 NHL Playoff Thread Login/Join 
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
Did anyone catch the woman flashing the Caps as Ovi skated with the Cup?

Link

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrbill345:
Did anyone catch the woman flashing the Caps as Ovi skated with the Cup?

Link

Saw it last night. Guess what happens in Vegas doesn't stay in Vegas anymore. Big Grin

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16397 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Look who Ovie and some of the Caps ran into tonight. I'm pretty sure they have been drunk since Vegas.

Washington Capitals.

STANLEY CUPS UNDER OBAMA: 0

STANLEY CUPS UNDER TRUMP: 1

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Was listening to caller on sports talk radio earlier. Apparently they were really cool to hang out with, dude got to touch the cup. Then Ohsie lead the charge and jumped into fountain in front of the bar Holtby joined in as well as a couple others. Then one of them went and grabbed The Cup and brought it in there.

I thought about heading to the Nat's game after my match today, to see if I could see/touch The Cup. I would have had to park at metro station and metro-ed in and leave my gun in the car. Now I sort of wished I did.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Apparently they were really cool to hang out with, dude got to touch the cup.

Back when the caps practiced at Piney and I played in the league there I met a bunch of the guys for the older teams. Every player I ever met was nothing but extremely friend.

My parents went downtown this morning for the pancreatic cancer walk. AT the end was Alan May hanging out. Apparently, no one knew who he was but my dad recognized him. They went to get a picture with him and ended up talking to him for 20 minutes. Said he was one of the nicest guys around. Wish I had been there.

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Ovi is hilarious, seems to be enjoying The Cup. I am so mad I couldn't get off work for the parade today. Frown

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/zF733yOS-Cs

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post