SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Candace Owens, and some of that "dog whistle" racism
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Candace Owens, and some of that "dog whistle" racism Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
But oh, what's this? It's a white leftist doing the whistling.

Candace Owens, I love you. This is not to say that I am in love with you, but if you ever want to make a tan baby, call me.

Love it. Love. It.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
She's excellent!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I love her too. She is one smart lady and knows how put reason and common sense into the discussions she has with leftists. I never grow tired of listening to her speak.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That whole panel sat there dumbfounded, Owens just flipped their banquet table.

You're black, you're NOT supposed to think like this...all our other black commentators don't think like you...your people have been oppressed, why would you think like this

Posts: 14571 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
It is always refreshing to hear common sense spoken in a candid and frank manner. Intelligent people speaking plainly are always a joy to hear.

I like it that Candace can MAKE herself heard.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting that.
I have heard the name, but I have put a face to the name.

That was awesome.
I just love it when an individual who is being interviewed can throw that topic/issue right back in their face with sound reasoning.

I love her voice.

What I liked most about that interview was that she brought facts to the table, and "made the panel listen to what she had to say, and also let them know that they were being rude, and kept interrupting. The thing is she remained in control, the inflection of her voice never changes and she maintained her composure.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Get off my kool aid, the girl is mine!

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GGF
posted Hide Post
She handed the white girl her ass. Big Grin

Posts: 698 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't believe I've heard of Candace Owens before, let alone speak, but I am IMPRESSED and will look for more of her work.

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 810 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Plug in her name on YouTube and there are a bunch of videos to entertain you. I never get tired of listening to her.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
This woman is incredible. Either with mild manner and politeness, or with rapid fire verbal assault, her points always come through to shut down the commies.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I volunteer to make a tan baby with her.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10 November, 1775
Picture of MarinetoRN
posted Hide Post
Sharp as a tack; she is!

SiGArm'd

P220ST X2, 1911 Revolution, P245, P229 RTTEQ/ST .40 X2, P226ST, Mosquito
Other weaponry not SIG

Glocks are ugly.
I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders.

Posts: 2471 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: August 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
She is definitely Public Enemy Number 1 on many a leftist's enemies list.

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
She's going to need bodyguards soon. I volunteer. Hell, I'd work her detail for free. Big Grin

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
She is fantastic! I really enjoy listening to her verbally smack these numbskulls.

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
There's your youth role model. Notice I didn't say black role model because I think Ms. Owens should be a model to all young people. Intellect squashing emotion in these conversations is a great first step in returning to some measure of reality.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
Full, 15-min, interview here: https://thehill.com/hilltv/ris...r-efforts-to-promote

Ha..that's Buck Sexton! I've heard him on a number of podcasts, he's a former CIA intel officer who's gotten into the political commentary game. Definitely a conservative.

Krystal was back on her heels and stuggeling after getting called-out and told you smell, Owens was not backing down, Awesome!

Posts: 14571 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I love that woman! She’s awesome

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post