SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Candace Owens, and some of that "dog whistle" racism
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Candace Owens, and some of that "dog whistle" racism Login/Join 
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
Full, 15-min, interview here: https://thehill.com/hilltv/ris...r-efforts-to-promote

Near the end of the full interview, the Co host is speaking about the next segment - and the stunned look on the female reporter's face is priceless!

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3909 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love her. We need to here more from her. Way to go

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
https://www.tpusa.com

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38601 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10828 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
Her sister reports to my wife at work. We had several large BBQs at my house over the summer and I have consistently tried to get the sister to invite Candace along. Nothing yet, but hopefully one day.

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
She is definitely Public Enemy Number 1 on many a leftist's enemies list.

A few months ago, she and Charlie Kirk were at a restaurant and Antifa shows up to protest her and they call her a "white supremacist" Big Grin

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
I’d give her a high five! Big Grin

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Do you think my wife would let her take a "sister-wife" position in my household Wink

Beautiful and sharp as a whip....some man will be/is very lucky

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Attractive and smart, deadly combo.

Posts: 5298 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
I like watching her go at it with the leftists. She has a good story on how she got where she is. Hopefully many in her generation listen to her and open their eyes and minds.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post