SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another True Story from V-Tail
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another True Story from V-Tail Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
A nice, calm, and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, walked up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said, “I would like to buy some cyanide.”

The pharmacist asked, “Why in the world do you need cyanide?”

The lady replied, “I need it to poison my husband.”

The pharmacist’s eyes got big and he exclaimed, “Lord have mercy! I can’t give you cyanide to kill your husband!  Absolutely not! You CANNOT have any cyanide!”

The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist’s wife. The pharmacist looked at the picture and said,  “You didn’t tell me you had a prescription.”

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30645 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
HA! Funny man.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8613 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

This was one of Buddy Hackett's favorite jokes:

A guy walks back to the pharmacy counter and asks to speak with a male pharmacist.

The woman behind the counter said, "I resent that. I'm a licensed pharmacist and so is my sister. We own this store and are just as competent as any male pharmacist."

"No, it's just that this is kind of a male problem." He pointed to a gigantic erection in his pants. "It's been like this for over four hours. Is there anything that you can give me for it"?

The woman said, "Let me confer with my sister."

She returned in a few minutes and said, "We can give you $10,000 in cash and a third interest in the store."

Speaking of Buddy Hackett, y'all might like this one (NSFW):

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/MF5Y8kB824E

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
That had to be a Publix Pharmacy...and did she have a friend named Susan Wink

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post