SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Short descriptions of how we describe or think of ourselves and others.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Short descriptions of how we describe or think of ourselves and others. Login/Join 
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted
The classic:
“I am firm, you are stubborn, he is a pig-headed fool.”

My variations:
“I am prudent, you are fearful, he is panicking.”
“I am realistic, you are pessimistic, he is despondent.”

Yours?

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47368 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"I might be wrong, you may be right, that guy has no clue."

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
"I'm not sure who's side you're on. You're not on our side and you're definitely not doing them any favorites so; just who's side are you on?"

Words from a senior PM when he was reading a SOW authored by his peer.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
'I've only been wrong once in my life, and that was when I thought I'd made a mistake but I hadn't.'

'I am precise, you are pedantic.'

'I am economical with the truth, you are a damn liar'

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Them: Can't think outside their box. And their box is small to begin with.

Me: Large box. Low walls.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6295 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If everyone was like me, there would be no problems.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
You may be right
I may be crazy
But it just may be a lunatic you're looking for

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
I see what you did there Billy.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post