SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Smoke signals say Elizabeth Warren’s presidential dreams are over
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smoke signals say Elizabeth Warren’s presidential dreams are over Login/Join 
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by senza nome:
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
quote:
Originally posted by notarex:
Does anyone here speak "woke" and can translate?

Don’t speak woke. Sounds like someone (or six someones) got their “feels” hurt because they weren’t treated like a special enough snowflake.

I thought "snowflakes" were white. What's a "snowflake of color"? Smile

Well, you’ve heard of yellow snow and these six sound pissed. You do the math. Wink

Posts: 6909 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
It's absolutely over, one of her campaign workers came to my door trying to convince me of her plans...

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37949 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Don’t feel too bad for the fake Indian

She gets to keep all of the wampum she swindled out of people when she ends her campaign and rolls up the tent

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53158 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
I think you meant Teepee... Wink

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
My bad. Yes. Teepee

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53158 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
I read something about her saying a trans high school student would be given approval over some cabinet choice. I was like wtf is this?

This is great news. Well Bye!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12614 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Teepee, wigwam.........I suppose it depends on which side of the res we’re talking about.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29681 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post